Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

alucardu

Old April 16th, 2015, 01:43 AM
I'm a new Shadowrun player and I've bought HeroLab to help me creating my character and over a whole it's pretty great. There are a few small things that should result in a error but I'll send them in through the bug feature.

Anyway, to my question. In the overview of my characters stats (where it shows the basics, abilities, armory, gear and social stats), when I hover a ability such as Hardware it shows a dice pool 7. 1 For my hardware skill and 6 for my logic.

So when I do a Hardware test, such as reparing a drone,

Hardware + Logic [Mental] (12, 30 minutes)

I don't take the summary (1 hardware skill + 6 logic) of hardware and add that to my logic making the dice pool 13, right?

The summary in the ability overview is just for quick reference since all hardware tests are linked to logic? Just like perception is linked to intuition or sneaking to agility?
alucardu is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old April 16th, 2015, 05:38 PM
Yes, Hero Lab's already added the Hardware + Logic together, and is displaying the total, so that you can see at a glance what dicepool you'll normally roll when using Hardware.
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote