Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 25th, 2015, 12:03 AM
Any chance while the Lone Wolf crew is over at Gen Con we might somehow get character builder support for Eddy Webb's new Pugmire system?

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old June 25th, 2015, 06:28 AM
Onyx Path has seemed interested in having their other products done up in Hero Lab (in fact have specifically said they had no interest last I checked) so I'm not sure they'd be any more interested in this one.
AndrewD2 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 25th, 2015, 08:37 AM
Onyx Path might be willing to work with Lone Wolf on products they outright own the rights to. It would require discussion with them, and even they deferred my questions on Pugmire over to Eddy Webb personally so there is some hope for us. However, the properties still owned by CCP (hammer and sickle games) are not likely to get any support unless Onyx Path manages to wrangle them back into their possession. Alot of their problem is CCP from what I can tell.

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old June 25th, 2015, 09:03 AM
Its always possible. I can find very little on the game so I don't know how popular it may be. Well I found posters but that's it.
AndrewD2 is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
RavenX

Old June 25th, 2015, 09:10 AM
It's going to be entering an open beta in the coming weeks, I think around Gen Con is when Eddy Webb plans to release the beta notes. I love the concept behind it. It'll be like Bunnies and Boroughs but with Dogs vs. Cats instead. I found the posters highly amusing and am glad the system wasn't a joke.

RavenX is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old June 29th, 2017, 11:14 AM
I just posed this question on the Onyx Path forums to the developer Eddy Webb.

Realm Works Kickstarter supporter
karpomatic is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Paragon

Old June 29th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Though it should be noted that Pugmire isn't actually owned by Onyx Path from my understanding, but by Eddy's company Pugsteady. OP is just publishing it. To the degree that makes a difference.
Paragon is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old June 30th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
Though it should be noted that Pugmire isn't actually owned by Onyx Path from my understanding, but by Eddy's company Pugsteady. OP is just publishing it. To the degree that makes a difference.
Maybe to the degree that he can get it worked out with LWD.

karpomatic is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old July 14th, 2017, 07:54 AM
I recently spoke to Eddy and he is interested in talking to LWP. I'm getting contact info for Rob.

karpomatic is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
karpomatic

Old July 18th, 2017, 04:51 AM
I have been in contact with Eddy Webb. He is the developer and owner of Pugmire and Monarchies of Mau RPGs being published by Onyx Path. He is interested in speaking to someone about getting the games on Hero Lab. Does someone from LWD have contact information I can pass along? I tried sending Rob a PM but it is disabled for him...

karpomatic is offline   #10 Reply With Quote