Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Praxian

Old July 4th, 2019, 01:33 PM
debating buying the 3.5 character generator program because my gaming group went back to that, but I'm trying to find a list of resources that's in the program (like the original wotc one that I can't find anymore unfortunately) but I'm not able to find a list of resources or books that's built into the program.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong spots.

Thanks!
Praxian is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old July 4th, 2019, 03:05 PM
The base game only has the core stuff: PHB, MM, DMG.

However, we as a community have been adding additional files and have roughly 25-30 additional sources from multiple campaign settings (Eberron, Forgotten Realms, Dragonlance) and books such as Tome of Battle, the "Complete" set, and the "Races of" set.

While all things aren't in there (there is a lot of content in 3rd edition) you have to start getting into unusual or little known items before you start noticing missing things
Illyahr is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Praxian

Old July 5th, 2019, 09:39 AM
Thanks for the reply.

The books I'm looking for to be in it is the Tome of Magic (truename, shadow, and pact magic) and the Heroes of Horror books.

Has the community done those yet?

Thanks for your time!! I really do appreciate you checking it out for me!
Praxian is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Dami

Old July 5th, 2019, 03:10 PM
The Community pack has both the Tome of Magic and Heroes of Horror. You could install the HL package for d20, download the Community Pack and run everything in demo mode. This will let you see if what you want to do is available before buying the package. In demo you can do everything except save and print.

Current RPG's: Pathfinder (GM), Pathfinder (Player), Gamma World (GM, Pathfinder homebrew).
HeroLab: 3.5 & Pathfinder. HL User Files for PF: Greyhawk Setting, Gamma World (WIP).

DM and player of D&D since 1980.
Dami is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Illyahr

Old July 5th, 2019, 06:02 PM
I did most of Shadowcaster and Binder myself
We even have the creator fix for shadowcaster in so you can toggle it on and off
Illyahr is offline   #5 Reply With Quote