Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Arjon Smithson

Old April 18th, 2018, 08:24 PM
I have a Cleric of Milani in which Deific Obediance is an adjustment box under Activated Abilities on the In-play tab, but I also have a Cleric of Nethys for which the adjustment box is not showing.

Is this because:
a) the source of this adjustment is the Community Pack, and it hasn't been implemented for all deities (yet)?
b) It is an official implementation, but I need the relevant Source book for the individual Deities - Milani has been covered in Hells Rebels player guide and a few of the Cheliax supplements which I have for HL, but I am not sure what is the most recent sourcebook involving Nethys?
c) I have found something that got missed by the Herolab team?
Arjon Smithson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
charlieluce

Old April 18th, 2018, 09:44 PM
The box appears when I build a Cleric of Nethys and take the Feat; I do have the Inner Sea Gods package, which might explain it.

Currently Running: Pathfinder Second Edition
Currently Playing:
Pathfinder First Edition, Star Trek Adventures
Former HL Games: D&D 4e & 5e, Mutants & Masterminds 2E & 3E, Savage Worlds
charlieluce is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Arjon Smithson

Old April 19th, 2018, 12:00 AM
Thanks, I forgot you need 3 points in Knowledge Religion, and I'm only 2nd level.
I have the trait bonus from Child of the Temple, and was thinking this would add to my 2 skill points, but the feat is still not available as you need '3 ranks'.
Only 1500 xp to go
Arjon Smithson is offline   #3 Reply With Quote