Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Shayd3000

Old September 23rd, 2010, 04:02 AM
I just need to confirm if I am understanding this correctly:

In the tracker, 0/x means you have consumed nothing, so, for example, if I have it saying 3/4 then I have used 3 of four of my things.

However, on the Hero Points, it shows a number in parens after 'Hero Points" only if there is a number indicated, so that 1/3 seems to mean I"I have one Hero Point and am allowed a maximum of three". Is this the correct way to interpret this?

Also, would like to point out, in the printed character sheet, it is printing "Hero Points(1)" in the mounts stat block. I do not think this is right.

Thanks again,

George

Member: Amorphous Blob Games
Shayd3000 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 23rd, 2010, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I reversed the meaning of the tracker for the Hero Points. That way it gives the nice "1" on the list.

Probably not the greatest idea, in retrospect. I was thinking that displaying "(1)" as part of the name would make it obvious what was going on, but the problem with that is that it's in the same tracked resources list as all those other trackers, meaning that things in the same list don't work the same way.

I'll get the Hero Points moved out of that list - if they're visually disassociated from the other trackers, it won't matter as much that they don't work as usual.

The fact that it's showing up for the mount is a bug - thanks for pointing that out, I'll get it fixed for the next update.
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote