Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dragnmoon

Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayd3000 View Post
Dragonmoon, I had the same issues, but a check of the Paizo forums, in which some "official" type folks chimed in, indicated that the Wild Shape ability functioned at +2 level equivalent for the totem animal and -2 level equivalent for everything else. This would mean that a 2nd level druid functions as a 4th level druid for purposes of wild shape for his animal totem (and as a 0 level for everything else) and a 4th level druid functions at 6th level for his totem form and 2nd level for everything else, and a 6th level druid functions at 8th level for his totem form and at 4th level for everything else. This is where folks are coming up with the totem shape at second level and all other shapes at 6th level.

George
What huh? That does not even make sense.

How do you Figure that?

You have a link that shows that they meant for animal shamans to get wild shape at level 2? Because it is no where in any of there powers, you can't even confuse that with the way it is written.
Dragnmoon is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old November 3rd, 2010, 03:35 PM
The Author of that Ability States it was supposed to replace Wild Shape at Level 4, and that Animal Shamans where not supposed to get Animal shape until Level 6. Poor wording, Though it is Up to Pazio if they want to change that, which they have not.
Dragnmoon is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:01 PM
Do you have a link to the discussions you're citing about animal shamans?
Mathias is online now   #53 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old November 3rd, 2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
Do you have a link to the discussions you're citing about animal shamans?
Here it is

APG DRUID SHAMAN WILDSHAPING MODIFIERS: WHAT DO THEY MEAN?

But none of developers spoke up if they will change it to reflect the authors Intent *Who is not an Paizo employee*

I FAQ the thread in hopes to get the developers attention.

Either way, they still do not get it at level 2.

It is either going to be Level 4 or 6.
Dragnmoon is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
Dragnmoon

Old November 3rd, 2010, 09:47 PM
I made an Inquisitor, and for some reason when I add a Light Wooden shield and equip it, I get the Armor Check penalty to attack as if he was not proficient in it. In the feat list it says Shield Proficiency.

Last edited by Dragnmoon; November 3rd, 2010 at 10:01 PM.
Dragnmoon is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
Shayd3000

Old November 4th, 2010, 04:20 AM
I can't find the original thread I was referring to, however, I did find this from the author which explains his intent quite differently (it is part of the above link):

Quote:
Paizo Board Quote:

Correct.
Level 4-5, druids would normally get WS. An animal shaman does not get any wild shape at all at those levels (but can use their separate totem transformation power).

At 6th level, they finally gain the WS ability. When using it to assume the form of their totem, they are treated as if they were 8th level druids in all respects (see my above post). When using it to assume any other form, they are treated as 4th level druids in all respects (again, see above).
This actually makes a lot more sense - and I think for now I'm going to house rule it that way (Since I have a wolf shaman in my group) and I thought the other interpretation seemed a tad bit overpowered anyway.

I will look again for the original thread I found later on.

George

Member: Amorphous Blob Games
Shayd3000 is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
Belafon

Old November 4th, 2010, 05:39 AM
Monk Flurry of Blows attack bonus is not displaying properly everywhere when multiclassed. For example, I created a cleric 9/Monk 1 (Total BAB +6/+1). In the basics summary it does show up correctly (+5/+5/+0) but under the special tab and the printout it is only using the monk levels to calculate attack bonus (-1/-1).

Bracers of Armor are not providing an AC bonus to touch attacks. Conscious decision? The item description doesn't specifically say that they get a bonus to touch attacks but they are an "invisible but tangible field of force" just like mage armor (which they are based on) which does give a touch attack bonus. Also, ring of protection is giving a bonus to touch AC, and its description doesn't say anything about getting a bonus to touch AC either.

Not a bug but more of a request for those of us who like printouts... Any way to make spells a tracked resource on printouts? Spell-Like abilities and other things like channel energy or stunning fist do show up with check boxes (3/day, for example). Spells are just a jumbled list sorted by level. This ought to be fairly simple to implement for spontaneous spellcasters whose spells don't often change as a list of spells like there is now and then a set of checkboxes:
Level 1 (5/day): |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|
Level 2 (4/day): |_| |_| |_| |_|
etc.

Prepared is more work and more space on the printout because you'd need to sort by spell each time prepared spells are entered.
Cure Light Wounds: |_| |_| |_|
Bless: |_|
Cure Moderate Wounds: |_| |_|
Consecrate: |_|

Last edited by Belafon; November 4th, 2010 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Paragraph went missing somehow.
Belafon is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old November 4th, 2010, 07:07 AM
I think I found some errors when printing Blue the Mite of Cassomir for NeonCon.
The Scizore isn't providing the +1 Shield bonus as it should in the Adventurers Armory add-on.
There isn't a way for the +1 from Animal Friend to show up as a Misc. or other aspect for the Will Save.
I think the +1 Ring of Protection should also help my CMD - but this isn't factored in.
I have a +1 Aldori Dueling Sword but my shown to hit comes up with a +10.
Here's what I have that think it should be higher: -1 size (gnome) / +6 BAB (4Ftr/2Cav) / Dex +4 (Weapon Finesse) / Weapon Focus +1 / Magic Weapon +1
I also have Exotic Weapon Prof and Weapon Spec for the Dueling Sword as well.

One thing that I'm still finding - is the printing of the character picture size. For Blue, I only have one picture and it's a small little JPG. Some times when I print the character sheet to PDF it's small and in a little box, while other times its huge. I don't do anything different with this aspect - but I would like to know why sometimes and some characters it's small and other times its large.

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
Silveras

Old November 4th, 2010, 07:20 PM
This was probably posted before, but the Dwarven racial trait "Defensive Training" refers to monsters of the Giant type, while in Pathfinder it is the Giant subtype.
Silveras is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Jim.DiGriz

Old November 5th, 2010, 11:54 AM
The text box that appears on the Skills tab when I select "Profession: other" is misaligned. When I type in "Hunter" it ends up looking like "Prof:ter". It appears correctly in the Skills column and on the character sheet, however.
Jim.DiGriz is offline   #60 Reply With Quote