Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion

Notices

Sigil

Old August 30th, 2019, 07:32 AM
Is Age of Ashes/Player's Guide on the schedule? I know you cannot say when.

Keep up the good work!! Excited for Campaign Theater!!

Thank you!!
Sigil is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Poet22

Old September 1st, 2019, 09:14 PM
I agree! More updates on Age of Ashes please! Especially the inclusion of the Player's Guide material...
Poet22 is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Lj Stephens
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 3rd, 2019, 11:00 AM
Hi folks! Thanks for the interest! I can say that we are looking into ways in which we can support this Adventure Path. So stay posted on to our Social Media and Newsletter for news on this front.
Lj Stephens is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mordine

Old December 18th, 2019, 09:28 AM
So, I don't know if this was answered elsewhere, but it's obvious the Adventure path hasn't been added yet. Are there any plans?
Mordine is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mordine

Old December 18th, 2019, 10:21 AM
I see that the Age of Ashes content just became available for Herolab Online. What is actually included though? I cannot find the 2 named treasures in the first module.
Mordine is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Mordine

Old December 18th, 2019, 10:31 AM
Ignore all my previous posts - I found what I was looking for.
Mordine is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
ethanism

Old February 4th, 2020, 12:56 PM
I've purchased the "Age of Ashes - Character Content PF2" content for HLO and as a player it seems to have everything I need to play in this AP. However, I noticed that in the product description it says "GM content, such as encounters and NPCs, will be released in a separate package."

Since my DM is also dipping his toes into HLO, we were wondering if a GM pack for Age of Ashes is forthcoming, and what exactly we might expect it to contain. I do see there are quite a few new ancestries in the player content which seem to be for monsters, so it made me curious if content like this (which seems to be for the GM) is going to be in both add-ons, or split between the two, or what?

Any info you can provide would be great since we don't mind paying for new content, but would like to have a pretty good idea ahead of time that what we're about to buy will provide what we need to run the adventure.
ethanism is offline   #7 Reply With Quote