Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

blagher

Old March 24th, 2016, 07:30 PM
So I went to a new game store today when a Shadowrun sourcebook I hadn't seen yet caught my eye. It was Rigger 5.0, and includes, among other things, tons of new vehicles of all types, a bunch more drones, and the rules to modify each of them. Now I don't know how recently this book became available, so I might just be setting myself up to get my head bitten off, but are there any efforts being made to make Rigger 5.0 available as a sourcebook in Hero Lab? Because I would love the ability to trick out some of my runners' wheels...
blagher is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
nyarlathottep

Old March 25th, 2016, 11:41 AM
It shows as "coming soon" on the litte splash page that show up when you fire up the program.

But I love playing Riggers and am eagerly waiting for this one to come out too
nyarlathottep is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
BrotherPrætus

Old March 26th, 2016, 12:50 PM
Some of us have had access to it for months now, as the PDF was available back in December through various online vendors. It is nice to have a hardcopy finally, though.
BrotherPrætus is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Kiirnodel

Old March 26th, 2016, 01:45 PM
BrotherPraetus, you are referring to the actual book, not the data files for HeroLab. As nyarlathottep pointed out, that is on the list of things to come. Lone Wolf seems to generally have a policy to not give predictions about when exactly things will be released.
Kiirnodel is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
BrotherPrætus

Old March 26th, 2016, 02:05 PM
Kiirnodel,

My comment was in response to Blargher's apparent surprise at sighting a physical copy of the book. Nyarlathottep pointed out that the data files are a work in progress, something I have been aware of, and involved in more than one discussion about, since the PDF hit market almost four months ago.

I am waiting, like many, patiently for Mathias and crew to implement the information in Rigger 5.0. Unlike some, I try to avoid conjecture on when that will be, as I know how difficult the work can be.
BrotherPrætus is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Kiirnodel

Old March 27th, 2016, 12:43 AM
Cool, we're on the same page then. I just wanted to make sure people didn't read your first message and think that HeroLab had it available too and people were missing something.
Kiirnodel is offline   #6 Reply With Quote