Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

noseman

Old September 9th, 2009, 05:03 AM
1) How do I suppress all gear from showing up on the screen and the pdf output?

2) How do I suppress weapons (but not natural weapons) from showing up on the screen and the pdf output?

Thank you for your assistance.
noseman is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 9th, 2009, 08:53 AM
DO you want to remove it for the purpose of replacing it, or do you want to print a gear-less character sheet?
Mathias is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
noseman

Old September 9th, 2009, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgehl View Post
DO you want to remove it for the purpose of replacing it, or do you want to print a gear-less character sheet?
I would like to be able to print a gearless character sheet (i.e. for when a Druid in in wild shape form). I would also like to remove non-natural weapons from being displayed as well.
noseman is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 9th, 2009, 01:16 PM
I think this is something that won't effectively be do-able until user-designed character sheets have been added to the program, and I'm afraid I don't know when that will be. Sorry.

None of the tables you want to add things to are currently set up to exclude any tags that a user should be adding, and in terms of suppressing weapons on the weapon tables - that's not allowed in HL - anything added by the user should never be hidden in the table it was added to, so that the delete button is always available.
Mathias is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
noseman

Old September 9th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the info.

I guess I'll use my manual suppression techniques (i.e., avert eyes).

Any timetable on the customizable character sheets? I have a hunch it's a ways off, but I thought I'd ask.

One follow up question on the weapons. Is there any way to organize the output of the weapons on either the weapons table or the pdf? I'd like to be able to group natural weapon attacks vs other weapon attacks, especially on the pdf. I also have a hunch this isn't possible, but you never know unless you ask.

Thanks again
noseman is offline   #5 Reply With Quote