Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Roadie

Old August 17th, 2017, 04:15 PM
I can only drop in very briefly, so I haven't looked at the new code, but I thought I should mention that you may want to also check on that one astral suit I added for the Animist archetype in Seventh Path, as well as any changes needed for the customizations associated with that.
Roadie is offline   #1331 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old August 19th, 2017, 12:32 PM
@SC If I may make a request to add to your adjustments....

There is currently adjustments for all attacks, melee attacks, ranged attacks, and natural attacks. Would you be able to create one for two-handed melee attacks? So I could add a +3 to attacks, damage,and CMD to any weapon being wielded with 2 hands (this would include 1-handed weapons such as longswords).

The reason for this ask is just noticed HL isn't applying the Weapon Training feature properly for two-handed fighters (already reported as bug to LW). I'm just not sure if this is something they can correct with the next update release.

Thanks!
Krothos is offline   #1332 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old August 19th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Switching gears a little:

For the Alchemist: Grand Beastmorph Mutagen adjustments: the swim and fly are both listed as 120', but should only be 90'. Swim and fly are both at the 90' level for Beast Shape III.

Also, and this may be as intended, when you activate any one of the adjustments it activates all adjustments (activated or not) listed under Conferred Ability Adjustments. And if you activate more than one, they duplicate.

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1333 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 19th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaefin View Post
For the Alchemist: Grand Beastmorph Mutagen adjustments: the swim and fly are both listed as 120', but should only be 90'. Swim and fly are both at the 90' level for Beast Shape III.
This is fixed. Also shows what happens when you code late at night you switch from BF3 to BF4!

Quote:
Also, and this may be as intended, when you activate any one of the adjustments it activates all adjustments (activated or not) listed under Conferred Ability Adjustments. And if you activate more than one, they duplicate.
Nope not suppose to do that. I think I have this fixed now also...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1334 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 19th, 2017, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie View Post
I can only drop in very briefly, so I haven't looked at the new code, but I thought I should mention that you may want to also check on that one astral suit I added for the Animist archetype in Seventh Path, as well as any changes needed for the customizations associated with that.
I think I already did this but I will double check. Thanks!

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1335 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 19th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Quote:
The Mind Shield, non-tower shield version, is implemented with a Max Dex of +0. I believe this is supposed to be no Max Dex as opposed to +0 Max Dex.
Fixed.

Quote:
The Shielded Blade Mind Shield and the Armored Blade Mind Armament enchantment values are adding into Gear Value at the top. I believe you had already removed the standard Soulknife Mind Blade enchantment values from the Gear Value previously. These items cannot be selected by the relevant Gear Value adjustment.
Fixed.

Quote:
Is there a way to have the Aegis Extra Arms, Greater Customizations automatically add 2 available hands? I know there is a separate adjustment for this. I see that the Customization has the activation for the Climb/Grapple bonuses.
I am actually still working my way through all the Aegis Customization's. I released to get the Starfinder stuff out but still working on Aegis class. I should have noted that in the release notes. Not fixed right now yet but hopefully in the next release....

Quote:
Question: Is there a way using Class Ability: Values to increase Customization Points (in this particular case from an item)? If not, is that an Adjustment we can get?
I added a new adjustment "Aegis Astral Suit, Customization Points" that lets you increase/decrease the value.

Quote:
Could we get a "Custom Blade Skill" (similiar to Custom Feat) added so that we can add Blade Skills (with just a text name) for Blade Skills that exist in other Dreamscarred Press products?
Added.

Quote:
There are Concentration skills for all of the Psychic classes with standard casting abilities. Can one get added for the Soulknife with either of the Gifted Blade options turned on?
Added.

Quote:
Is there a way to 'activate' the Alter Blade Blade skill in the In-Play tab when you select Mind Blade (Light) to make the primary mindblade 1-H?
After adding "Alter Blade" skill to your soulknife a new fourth option will appear in the drop down list for the "Form Mind Blade" class ability. This will be called "Mind Blade (1H & Light)" and will cause the 1H and single Light mind blade weapons to appear.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1336 Reply With Quote
Zaknaefin

Old August 19th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Thank you for both of those sets of changes!

Currently playing: Starfinder Fallout, Star Wars Saga Edition, Savage Worlds Slipstream.
Zaknaefin is offline   #1337 Reply With Quote
Minous

Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Thanks for the bug report. This will be fixed in the next release. In addition I fixed it for custom scrolls and potions also.
I just updated to the v1.10 and am still getting validation errors.
Minous is offline   #1338 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minous View Post
I just updated to the v1.10 and am still getting validation errors.
I just made a PFS character. I created wand of oath of anonymity. HL said not allowed for PFS characters. I added the adjustment "PFS, Equipment Boon" and selected the wand. The validation error went away.

I am unable to duplicate the issue.

Can you email a .por file that your having issues with so I can see what is going on? Email is my forum user id (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Thanks!

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #1339 Reply With Quote
Sledge

Old August 26th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Totally understand. Thank you for keeping this alive. Latest update is very much appreciated. Let us know if there is anything you do need/want help with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Why I appreciate the thought of people wanting to do Patreon I feel it will ruin the experience for me. If I currently don't have time to fix an issue or implement something then I don't. But if I was taking money I would feel required to do it.

So for my own sanity its best I do this as a hobby and I don't feel obligated to do stuff on a time table.

P.S. - I also get that makes me "really" strange in this day and age but you just have to take the bad with the good.
Not that strange really.
Sledge is offline   #1340 Reply With Quote