Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Calabim696

Old March 6th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Awesome I see that now. Now I'm running into another issue. It says that I should be able to add tow razors or retractable blades to the feet but when I click to add these modifications just to the Raptor legs these mods doesn't seem to be on the list. I was also wondering why some of the modular plug-ins take up capacity in the cyberlimb (like the water jets and skimmer disk) and some don't (like the Raptor legs and jackhammer)? In Augmentation none of the plug-ins have a capacity listed.
Calabim696 is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
bludragn

Old March 10th, 2012, 12:17 AM
Electricity resist isnt calculating correctly. It says it is using 1/2 impact +will power but seems to actually be using Body stat in the calculation.

example : body5 willpower3 10 impact armor = it shows when moused over 5 impact<correct> + 3willpower(correct) but actual total dice showed is 10<5 impact 5 body> instead of 8 < 5impact 3willpower>
bludragn is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
bludragn

Old March 10th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Also about the magical question earlier. The program is allowing you thru advancement to raise magic of 6+ initiation grade..... The problem is skills associated with the magic attribute is only capping out at the 1.5 times augmented value.

Example (jane Foster) magic:12 sorcery:6 = should show 18 total, but only shows 15 total (9 from magic 6 from sorcery). under the sorcery skill total dice listed when moused over.

Last edited by bludragn; March 10th, 2012 at 12:24 AM.
bludragn is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 10th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludragn View Post
Electricity resist isnt calculating correctly. It says it is using 1/2 impact +will power but seems to actually be using Body stat in the calculation.

example : body5 willpower3 10 impact armor = it shows when moused over 5 impact<correct> + 3willpower(correct) but actual total dice showed is 10<5 impact 5 body> instead of 8 < 5impact 3willpower>
The error here is that it's saying Willpower - it should be calculated based off Body, and it is using Body for the calculations - it's just got something set wrong in the display, so it's saying Willpower there.
Mathias is online now   #44 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 10th, 2012, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bludragn View Post
Also about the magical question earlier. The program is allowing you thru advancement to raise magic of 6+ initiation grade..... The problem is skills associated with the magic attribute is only capping out at the 1.5 times augmented value.

Example (jane Foster) magic:12 sorcery:6 = should show 18 total, but only shows 15 total (9 from magic 6 from sorcery). under the sorcery skill total dice listed when moused over.
Fixed in the next update, thanks for the report.
Mathias is online now   #45 Reply With Quote
BlueMax

Old March 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Combat Sense is not totaled into Full Defense and Full Parry.
BlueMax is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
bludragn

Old March 11th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Dont know if this was mentioned earlier or not in previous bug threads but here goes.

When i do a print preview of the char sheet the full action parry for blades: spec axes is not listed on the char sheet. if i go blades: spec swords or knives it does, but not for axes. it lists the regular parry for axes but not the full action.
bludragn is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
bludragn

Old March 12th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Bone density augmentation is adding its rating to unarmed attacks incorrectly. (cant remember if its suppose to at all) if you select bone density aug1 it adds nothing but if you select bone dense aug2 it adds 1 aug3 adds2 and aug4 adds 3.
bludragn is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
null_void

Old March 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Er, I hate being a rules-lawyer, but I think (and please correct me if I'm wrong) the errata for SR4 says something different.

FAQ | Shadowrun 4

Specifically, the following section:

Why buy Hacking when you can default to Logic?

For tests in the Matrix, a program or Matrix attribute is substituted for your regular attributes (Attributes in the Matrix, p.226, SR4A); when defaulting on Hacking, Computer, or most other skills in the Matrix, you default to (program rating – 1), not the normal linked attribute.
Grandma Moses has Computer 0 and Edit 6, and wants to touch up an old hologram of her late husband and the slitch he was banging. This is normally a Computer + Edit (2) Test, but since Grandma doesn’t have Computer her Skill defaults to Edit – 1, so she rolls 5 dice on the test.
null_void is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
CeaDawg

Old March 15th, 2012, 11:03 PM
You are correct on that point. It's a pain in the butt, because even ISMO's sheets don't catch that. So, yes that is something that needs to be corrected in HL-SR.
CeaDawg is offline   #50 Reply With Quote