Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Mutants & Masterminds
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Metal Sonic

Old September 9th, 2009, 10:26 PM
Hello! First post of me here!

I'm a proud owner of a HL License, plus the Extra Content of UP/Mastermind Manual.

I'm really curious if i can disable some core materials in hero lab, like descriptors, equipment and even powers... So i just have the option to import the material of the HL Editor.

And i really like to have the option to use/disable the Effects and/or the Example Powers. So if i choose to disable the Example Powers, things like Strike or Blast will disappear from the list, and things like Damage will still be there, and vice-versa.

It's possible to ask for at least a color to show what is a Effect and what is a Example Power? XD

Thank you!

Last edited by Metal Sonic; September 9th, 2009 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Reformulation of the question
Metal Sonic is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 21st, 2009, 11:46 AM
Interesting idea. What sort of things are you looking to do with Hero Lab that you need this? If I understand that, I can hopefully see what else would be required to make your life easier.
Colen is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kesendeja

Old September 23rd, 2009, 02:33 AM
I really want to do something similar myself. In the game I run I use a very different set up for armor and weapons feats. I can enter my feats in the editor, but I really need some way to disable them.

Also since the setting is more of a fantasy one, it would also help if the equipment for the main book could be disabled.

Thanks
Kesendeja is offline   #3 Reply With Quote