Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

jtisdel

Old February 1st, 2015, 06:35 AM
I have a set of data files for Warzone: Resurrection I am working on. When I load a version from directory .../Army Builder/data/wzr13x I see everything I expect to see. When I copy the files to another directory, such as .../Army Builder/data/wzr-devel, and load the files into Army Builder, I lose all of the entries from two datafilee (heroes.dat and basic_heroes.dat).

The only difference between the two directories are the data.abz and core.abz files.

Has anyone encountered this issue before?
jtisdel is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
jtisdel

Old February 1st, 2015, 06:54 AM
Never mind - found the error.
jtisdel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
jtisdel

Old February 1st, 2015, 07:08 AM
Now, however, i've found another one. The AB application crashes when I try to save a roster. I have narrowed it down to a single unit that causes the crash, but there appears to be nothing wrong with the unit definition. I enabled debugging and the only entry in the log is:

Log File - Lone Wolf Development - Sun Feb 1 10:03:21 2015

00000000 - 07cf7b91 - Visual - /Users/colen/vss/frame/visual/./menuox.mm - 01297 - 40070222 - **** Unknown Error ****

Any ideas?
jtisdel is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 2nd, 2015, 07:48 AM
Did you submit a crash report? If not, please email support@wolflair.com and include as much detail as possible.

What steps did you take before the crash (the more specific the steps are the better)? Can you reproduce the crash? If so, what steps can our staff take to reproduce the crash? Information like this is incredibly helpful when submitting a crash report. Thanks!
liz is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
jtisdel

Old February 2nd, 2015, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by liz View Post
Did you submit a crash report? If not, please email support@wolflair.com and include as much detail as possible.

What steps did you take before the crash (the more specific the steps are the better)? Can you reproduce the crash? If so, what steps can our staff take to reproduce the crash? Information like this is incredibly helpful when submitting a crash report. Thanks!
Yes, I've submitted a bug report (and got the FogBugz link). It is easily reproducible by doing the following with the latest Warzone: Resurrection data files:

1. Select “Cybertronic” in the Create New Roster dialog and press the “Create” button.
2. Select “Support” form the list of filters at the top of the screen.
3. Select “Scorpion Squad Commander” and add it to the roster by double clicking it.
4. Select “File -> Save Roster”.
5. Enter a name for the roster.
6. Crash.
jtisdel is offline   #5 Reply With Quote