Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Pooptickler

Old April 4th, 2017, 07:36 AM
According to the rules, the Snare Setter can substitute taking a Rogue Talent for learning a new trap from the Trap Ranger's sheet. But outside of the first trap you can learn aside from the snare trap, you can't select more traps.
Pooptickler is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Togainu

Old April 4th, 2017, 08:06 AM
Bug reports can be done through this sticky topic.

I assume you are trying to use it with the unchained rogue? Seeing the "core" rogue can select "extra ranger trap" as a rogue talent allowing you to select another trap instead of the talent.

This said the only reason I can see it not working with unchained if this applies:
Pathfinder Unchained, pg. 8 (Introduction): "Finally, with the exception of the monk, these classes should work with any of the archetypes from previous books as long as the classes still have the appropriate class features to replace."

I haven't compared the rogues or replaced features myself.

Last edited by Togainu; April 4th, 2017 at 08:09 AM.
Togainu is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old April 4th, 2017, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Togainu View Post
Bug reports can be done through this sticky topic.

I assume you are trying to use it with the unchained rogue? Seeing the "core" rogue can select "extra ranger trap" as a rogue talent allowing you to select another trap instead of the talent.

This said the only reason I can see it not working with unchained if this applies:
Pathfinder Unchained, pg. 8 (Introduction): "Finally, with the exception of the monk, these classes should work with any of the archetypes from previous books as long as the classes still have the appropriate class features to replace."

I haven't compared the rogues or replaced features myself.
Oh, so if I just use expanded archetype for Unchained Rogue, I should be able to fix that?

Nifty, thank you.
Pooptickler is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Pooptickler

Old April 4th, 2017, 09:32 AM
Wait, no, there was another problem.

The Snare Setter still applies his Wisdom to trap stats instead of Intelligence. For example, at level six (4 BAB) with an Intelligence of +3, A wounding trap should have a melee of +7. But it's working of the Wisdom, and mine has a wisdom of 0, it's instead +4 Melee.
Pooptickler is offline   #4 Reply With Quote