Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Sevisin

Old March 23rd, 2016, 06:04 PM
At level 5, a Dragon Shaman can pick the variant class Draconic Invocations, which changes out the usable aura to a least draconic invocation used by Dragonfire Adepts. However, I don't see anything that allows you to put the ability in your character file. Thoughts?

Thanks,

-S
Sevisin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old March 24th, 2016, 04:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevisin View Post
At level 5, a Dragon Shaman can pick the variant class Draconic Invocations, which changes out the usable aura to a least draconic invocation used by Dragonfire Adepts. However, I don't see anything that allows you to put the ability in your character file. Thoughts?

Thanks,

-S
Sounds like a bug, or at least a missing feature. I'll check it out.

Update: I've added this feature for the next release.

Last edited by Sendric; March 24th, 2016 at 05:50 AM.
Sendric is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
williate45

Old December 23rd, 2018, 12:03 AM
I am getting an error when I add this class variant. Rather than just replacing a Draconic Aura with a Invocation, it wants me to remove my Dragon Totem. I'm not sure how to correct this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
williate45 is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old December 29th, 2018, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by williate45 View Post
I am getting an error when I add this class variant. Rather than just replacing a Draconic Aura with a Invocation, it wants me to remove my Dragon Totem. I'm not sure how to correct this. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
I'm unable to reproduce this. I looked at the variant class and discovered that it wasn't even removing the Aura like it's supposed to. I fixed this, but I'm not sure what could be causing your issue. Do you have anything else that could be modifying your total number of custom abilities?
Sendric is offline   #4 Reply With Quote