Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

CeaDawg

Old September 18th, 2011, 12:03 AM
Happy to see 1.4 support for spirits...at least during character creation. Assigning the optional critter power to the summoned spirit works fine during creation of the character, but once the character is locked it breaks. After creation is locked, when a character summons a spirit and elemental attack is chosen as the optional power the drop down menu for the specific type is disabled & the power remains marked in red. If you look at the validation error message, it tells you that the skill must be learned through the advancement tab. WTF??? Spirits don't have an advancement tab, nor do they have their own journal tabs to add karma to. So, that leaves us summoning spirits with an unused critter power after the character has completed the creation process.
CeaDawg is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
orewashinigamiza

Old September 18th, 2011, 06:06 PM
Adding sprites of any kind generates multiple errors. Something to the effect of:

Attempt to access field 'minEnabled' that does not exist for thing sprCourier

There are about 10 of these errors per sprite added, then 5 or so when removed. I'm not so good at messing with debug stuff so I'm sorry I can't tell you more about it.
orewashinigamiza is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old September 19th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Thank you both for these reports. I've gotten these fixed, and since they were pretty critical (you can't use Sprites until that problem is fixed), version 1.6 was just released to fix these issues.

I apologize for not catching these before release.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote