Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Ualaa

Old March 28th, 2017, 04:34 AM
I removed all of them, then added them back one at a time.

The Rappan Athuk file, had the issue with Craft Poison, which Shadow Chemosh had previously given a fix for (use the editor to remove the Craft Poison skill, which is now offered in a Paizo Book).

The Barakaus file (for Lost City of Barakus) doesn't cause an issue.

Both the Stoneheart Valley (Wizard's Amulet, Crucible of Freya, Tomb of Abysthor) and Razor Coast have issues with the Razor Coast update.

That kind of sucks, since I can buy the Razor Coast stuff from Lone Wolf, when our group runs Razor Coast... and Lone Wolf, having put everything into encounters already saves a lot of work from building each through the Encounter Builder -- so even owning the FGG version of Razor Coast, buying from Lone Wolf would be very tempting...

However, I was also planning on running a Bard's Gate based Tomb of Abysthor (1st-9th level) that proceeds into Slumbering Tsar (8th to 20th).
As it stands, the Tomb of Abysthor mobs/unique NPCs won't work with Hero Lab, and is not part of the purchaseable Razor Coast pack either.
Ualaa is offline   #11 Reply With Quote