Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warmachine & Hordes

Notices

regan

Old June 16th, 2010, 05:34 PM
I've noticed (not sure exactly when, or how) that there were a LOT of missing units from the protectorate list. Being either very brave, or foolish, I fired up Army Builder Creator, and did some snooping.

I discovered that there was a crucial difference between the Choir of Menoth (shows up) and Deliverers (invisible). When I clicked on a button labelled 'member', the Membership tag editor popped up, and they had different values.
the Choir's value was '!ruleset.duel', while the Deliverers' was '!ruleset.duel & !ruleset.pr_umgu'. I said to myself, that's interesting.

I deleted from the '&' on, in the deliverers' membership tag, so that it had just '!ruleset.duel' (no quotes), saved my changes, fired up army builder, and the missing unit was there!

I'm not exactly what the phrase I deleted meant, but I've got my Deliverers back, and am going to try that on a few more units!
regan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
gr8sword

Old June 17th, 2010, 06:46 PM
There is a lot of missing and incorrect information for Warmachine MkII. There doesn't seem too be any info on when and if this will ever be updated. There has been very little discussion on the forums about (just check out the dates of the few threads there are). Makes one wonder if there is even any more interest on Army Builder's side to try to support MkII Warmachine (and eventually MkII Hordes when it come out this year). I suppose they could be waiting on the last faction book (Mercenaries) to be released before they address all the current discrepancies.
gr8sword is offline   #2 Reply With Quote