Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

evilash

Old March 18th, 2010, 10:48 PM
I'm in the process of starting up a Kingmaker Adveture Path, so I'm currently entering the Kingmaker Campaign Traits into Hero Lab. I have a bit of a problem with the Noble Born (Lebeda) trait. It says that the character gains a bonus language from a specified list, and I can't figure out how to give the selected language to the character. Help, please?
evilash is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
bocephus

Old March 18th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Click on the Background tab and then click on the box that says "All starting languages learned"
bocephus is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
evilash

Old March 19th, 2010, 12:28 AM
Not exactly what I was after... I want to add a bonus language via an eval script in the trait.
evilash is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 19th, 2010, 08:21 AM
The Kingmaker Player's Guide and Pathfinder 31 material is finished, and will be in the next update, which will probably be out late Friday, maybe over the weekend.

The way I handled it is to add a bonus language slot to the character, then write an eval rule that checks to make sure that the character has taken at least one of those languages.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote