Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Meatpuppet

Old February 12th, 2020, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
My next update for this content will be at the end of the month, and it will include all of the Iconic 3.x content, some additional content from 3.x supplements and the Runescarred Berserker.
Hey TobyFox2002

Any news on this front?
Meatpuppet is offline   #231 Reply With Quote
RichieRich

Old October 9th, 2020, 08:24 AM
Crickets in the night
Sounds of nature awake again
deafening absence

Last edited by RichieRich; October 9th, 2020 at 08:27 AM.
RichieRich is offline   #232 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old October 9th, 2020, 03:12 PM
You are absolutely right.

Both Meatpuppet and RichyRich. I did say that the next update would be coming soon. And, its been almost the whole year. I have absolutely zero excuse for this and will correct this as quickly as I am able.

I lost track of time and my complete mind.
TobyFox2002 is offline   #233 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old October 9th, 2020, 11:38 PM
It alright man 2020 is like a time abyss
catman123456 is offline   #234 Reply With Quote
RichieRich

Old October 12th, 2020, 04:09 AM
I was poking you a bit to keep the thread alive, but please don't think of it as a prod to hurry up!
RichieRich is offline   #235 Reply With Quote
Hendel

Old November 8th, 2020, 01:57 PM
I am trying to get the Dragonlance source material in my updates. I have added the source address to my sources, but I cannot find where it is adding the Dragonlance information. Any help?

Thanks!
Hendel is offline   #236 Reply With Quote
Hendel

Old November 8th, 2020, 02:08 PM
Update: So it looks like I got it to load, but now i am getting this error:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'fDLFlyBrea' on line 1
-> Tag 'Custom.BreathWeap' not defined
Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'fDLStrafBr' on line 1
-> Tag 'Custom.BreathWeap' not defined

Any help on how to fix this?
Hendel is offline   #237 Reply With Quote
Vanye111

Old March 30th, 2021, 01:26 PM
Hi guys; how goes this?
Vanye111 is offline   #238 Reply With Quote
TobyFox2002

Old May 3rd, 2021, 08:19 AM
Well, I am quite sorry for the lack of updates, it has indeed been the year from hell. Let me just first start by saying that, I have not abandoned working on conversion files from pathfinder 1e. And, I will continue maintain the files at the least as long as I'm around despite my long silence.

Long overdue, (and I have no idea how anticipated), a new update should be ready by the end of the week. A full list of new additions will be forthcoming in a day or two, but in short the major change is an 'uncluttering' of the race selection list.

If you pick any of the major races, Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Halflings etc., you will no longer see each 'settings' own unique race such as Silvanesti from Dragonlance, or Strongheart from Faerun.

Instead you simply select, Elf or Halfling from the race list and choose the Silvanesti or Strongheart from the Ethnicity. All race abilities will be adjusted from there and and special abilities bootstrapped thereafter. All racial feats, traits and special abilities should work more or less universally now as they have been all retuned to work based off the default race (there were some races and ART that didnt seem to work properly before depending on which version of a particular race was selected).

The original race choices will remain visible (just tagged as obsolete), for the next update or two, but eventually I will hide them to fully unclutter things. I will not entirely remove them entirely as that might break some older character sheets.

Please, also be aware that any of the races from Eberron are not included in this update, as it is maintained by a different user. Nor does this function entirely with the Dark Sun material as those races are entirely different from the normal D&D selections.
Attached Images
File Type: gif obsolete races.gif (260.6 KB, 12 views)
TobyFox2002 is offline   #239 Reply With Quote
RichieRich

Old May 11th, 2021, 04:29 PM
Sounds awesome!

You certainly deserve a cookie for all you've done.
RichieRich is offline   #240 Reply With Quote