Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Savage Worlds

Notices

SeeleyOne

Old January 7th, 2014, 07:47 AM
My group has been playing Pathfinder and I have been busy with school as it is, but I still really like Savage Worlds. If I run a game it is my system of choice. A while back I had worked on some data files, only to have my youngest literally kill my computer (motherboard, hard drive, RAM, and probably CPU). After that I was kind of disheartened. Still, I WANT to work on something, or at least contribute some of the work. Granted another semester just started, but I can do something.

Has anyone started work on the new Accursed setting? I missed that Kickstarter. Does anyone plan to do anything for Achtung Cthulu? I recall that hero lab was part of the Kickstarter for Interface Zero 2.

Evil wins because good rolls poorly .... or the players are not paying enough attention to the game.
SeeleyOne is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 7th, 2014, 09:12 AM
Endtransmission is working on an Achtung! Cthulhu file, but I don't know for sure if he was planning to make if available or if it was just his personal use, so you could try asking him about that. I have Accursed but hadn't made any plans to work on it yet. The only thing I'm working on at the moment is to update Necropolis to Necropolis 2350 and then maybe contact Triple Ace Games to see if I can get them to work it out with Lone Wolf for making it available.

As for Interface Zero 2.0 I think dartnet may be working on that one for unofficial release. I'm not sure if that was related to the Kickstarter goal or not, though.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
dartnet
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 7th, 2014, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeleyOne View Post
Has anyone started work on the new Accursed setting?
On my list to do unless some one else starts if before me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarlor View Post
As for Interface Zero 2.0 I think dartnet may be working on that one for unofficial release. I'm not sure if that was related to the Kickstarter goal or not, though.
Interface Zero 2.0 is on hold for me until I know if there is an official data file on the way.
dartnet is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
CapedCrusader

Old January 8th, 2014, 11:28 PM
To do Interface Zero officially would take some fairly extensive modifications to Hero Lab, on the par of the magic item system in the Fantasy Companion. (Believe me, it was a LOT of work) Because of their basically open-ended cyberwear design system, it's really hard to duplicate properly. So, no official release is currently planned as far as I know.

_
Currently In Development: Savage Pathfinder
Future Development: SWADE Super Powers Companion, SWADE Fantasy Companion
_
Currently Running: Savage Unity Inc. (homebrew multiverse theme)
Setting Files Supported: Deadlands: Reloaded, Flash Gordon, Gaslight, Hellfrost, Interface Zero 2.0, Seven Worlds, Slipstream, Solomon Kane
Future Setting Files: Savage Judge Dredd
CapedCrusader is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
zarlor

Old January 9th, 2014, 03:40 AM
According to their Kickstarter one of their bullet points is "Interface Zero support through Hero Labs", so apparently they have promised it, I just don't know who they might have to take care of it. That does sound pretty in-depth, so I wonder if they realize what they've gotten themselves into on that one! It's only just had public release this week so they are probably still working their way through all of the stuff they've promised and maybe they haven't gotten with Lone Wolf about it yet.

Lenny Zimmermann
Metairie, LA, USA

Data files authored (please let me know if you see any issues with any of these if you have/use them):
Official (In the downloader)
50 Fathoms, Deadlands: Hell On Earth, Deadlands: Noir, East Texas University, Necessary Evil (requires Super Powers Companion), Pirates of the Spanish Main, Space 1889 (original file by Erich), Tour of Darkness, Weird War II, Weird Wars: Rome
Coming Eventually
Evernight (LWD has completed their review but I have some fixes to make first... although Pinnacle mentioned this might get an overhaul to SWADE so I may just wait for that first. If you just HAVE to have this now, though, just PM me)
zarlor is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old January 25th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Updated the list.
dartnet is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Harliquinn

Old February 2nd, 2014, 03:55 PM
Is there an ETA on the Rippers Companion?
Harliquinn is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old February 2nd, 2014, 06:52 PM
April/May at the latest. Got a few data files that I want to finish first.
dartnet is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
dartnet

Old February 22nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Big series of updates.
dartnet is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Nostromos

Old April 1st, 2014, 11:51 AM
Is anyone working on adding the creatures for any of the settings to setting files?
Nostromos is offline   #20 Reply With Quote