Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Azgulor

Old May 31st, 2017, 07:34 PM
Just checking to see if Lone Wolf can provide an update on the status of approving the Hero Lab files for Kobold Press' Advanced Races Compendium. Over on their Kickstarter page for the ARC, they said that the Hero Lab files for the 1st half of the races had been submitted for Lone Wolf review/approval.

Any update you can share?
Azgulor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Azgulor

Old June 2nd, 2017, 08:47 AM
Bueller? Anyone?
Azgulor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old June 3rd, 2017, 06:11 AM
Kobld Press is the one doing that, so you need to ask them.
frumple is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Azgulor

Old June 5th, 2017, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frumple View Post
Kobld Press is the one doing that, so you need to ask them.
They indicated that they had submitted the HL files for at least 1/2 of the races to Lone Wolf for review. I'm asking if Lone Wolf has completed that since as I understand it, Lone Wolf controls what gets posted & sold from the Lone Wolf site based on that approval process.

If they kicked it back to Kobold Press for another round of edits/reviews, then it appears there is a communication breakdown on the Kobold Press side.

If it's sitting in a "To Review" pile somewhere in Lone Wolf Land, then Lone Wolf is holding it up, hence the question.
Azgulor is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
BJ
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 6th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Hey there! Unfortunately LWD doesn't have any of the files for this and it was a misunderstanding all the way around. It seems some of the files were given to a freelancer that has worked for us before to finish up some missing parts but nothing was actually given to us specifically and I can't speak for the state of those files. Best I can tell they have half the files nearly done but aren't ready to turn them in yet?

Hope that helps to clarify things.
BJ is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Azgulor

Old June 7th, 2017, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the update, BJ! Disappointing to here but kind of what I was expecting to hear. The last Kobold update on the Kickstarter page was a bit unclear as to whether the files had made it to Lone Wolf or not. I greatly appreciate the clarification.
Azgulor is offline   #6 Reply With Quote