Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Authoring Kit
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

fierop

Old February 20th, 2010, 03:48 PM
Ok, I've been going through the documentation for the Authoring kit and was doing the walkthrough for the Savage Worlds data files. The first segment doesn't work. At least it doesn't work according to what I can gather since there is no "before" and "after" shop of the script so I'm not sure I even have all the pieces in the right place.

Can someone tell me if the current documentation/walkthrough is accurate for the current version of HL?
fierop is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
fierop

Old February 20th, 2010, 07:22 PM
Well I've found that some of the stuff works while other pieces don't, and some work halfway.

All in all I am making my way through the tutorial and learning a lot of stuff but I'm sure I'll have more questions later.

PJ
fierop is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 21st, 2010, 12:38 AM
The walk-through of the Savage Worlds data files worked when everything was first written. However, HL has gone through a number of substantial evolutionary leaps since then, and so have the Savage Worlds data files. So it's quite likely I managed to overlook updating a few places in the walk-through documentation.

Which portions are you running into trouble on? If you can point out where you're getting stuck, we can do our best to guide you through those sections. Just let us know where the problems are and we'll be happy to help.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote