Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

kweise

Old February 21st, 2018, 05:16 AM
Hi,

I have a Brawler (Wild Child), who just hit 2nd level. I see the Brawler's Flurry in the Brawler tab, but on the In-Play tab there is no option to apply it. Is this option on some other tab that I'm missing? This character fights unarmed, and I have the unarmed "1" box checked on the Weapons tab. On that tab, Unarmed Strike does show both "Melee: +6" and "Flurry: +4/+4". Any suggestions? Thanks!
kweise is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 21st, 2018, 07:55 AM
If both options are currently visible, what would be the point of having an on/off checkbox that makes it so you only see one of the two options at a time? Wouldn't that mean more work for users - they'd have to shift back and forth between them, as the combat circumstances changed, in order to see the correct bonus for their attacks this round?
Mathias is online now   #2 Reply With Quote
kweise

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:02 AM
Sorry, guess I wasn't clear. I see the Melee/Flurry thing on the Weapon tab. However, it does not show the multiple attacks on the "Armory" section, like it would if I were a monk with flurry, or a character with two weapon fighting. I currently have a +6 attach with Unarmed Strike, but no option to show the extra attack (+4/+4) from Brawler's Flurry with the proper to hit and damage listed. What site is best for uploading pics, to show what I'm talking about?
kweise is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:03 AM
Isn't that information available from those locations if you move your mouse over those weapons? A full description of the item should pop up, with the full listing of all the attack options.
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote
kweise

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:07 AM

Hopefully those image links work. I cannot get Hero Lab to show the affect of the flurry in the armory section, pointing at it with the mouse only shows the calculation to get one attack. There is no way to enable the flurry to show the multiple attacks with unarmed strike, or to get to print on the sheet. The weapon tab shows that it's an option, but when I'm on the In-Play tab, I don't see this information as I would with other classes with similar abilities.
kweise is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
kweise

Old February 21st, 2018, 08:13 AM
Image links not appearing for some reason in previous post, maybe I'm not allowed to link images?
kweise is offline   #6 Reply With Quote