Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works in Action

Notices

jaydarkson

Old September 9th, 2018, 04:36 PM
Hi All, I'm currently working on my realm for my Star Wars Edge of the Empire game from Fantasy Flight Games. I was wondering if anyone was using Realm Works for their own FFG Star Wars games and if they had screenshots on how they presented their own material. I'm trying to get some ideas on smooth presentation for my game.
jaydarkson is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
tmilktoast

Old December 17th, 2018, 01:05 PM
A while ago I used Realm Works for an Edge game. I doubt my organization was particularly good. Anything specific you're interested in?

The best thing I did was create an article (might be the wrong term) with all the funky dice symbols so that I could copy and paste them into other entries as needed.

Also, instead of bothering to input the stats of most NPCs or monsters, I would just take the output from OggDude's tools (you're probably familiar with those) and add that image of the stat block to the character's profile.
Attached Images
File Type: png swdice.PNG (73.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: png skuz_demol.PNG (145.8 KB, 39 views)
tmilktoast is offline   #2 Reply With Quote