Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Krothos

Old October 30th, 2015, 11:19 AM
That is awesome, thank you! Looking forward to that release.
Krothos is offline   #521 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 31st, 2015, 11:46 AM
The following Packs have been updated. For details click the links:
Highlights:
1) Big thanks to Charlie & Niccole Luce for the fixes to the Metaforge PrC and the feat "Student of the Astral Suit" for Ultimate Psionics.

2) Special thanks to delawless for adding new tactician archetypes: Amplifier, Battle Medic, Commander, Fear Projector and Metanexus.

3) Crunch rules from the Legendary Planet Adventure Path players guide now in the Basic Pack. Perfect those groups that are about to start this AP. If you are not a backer you can get a sneak peek of the new races available in this AP. Please note allot of the fluff is missing as it was not OGL.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; October 31st, 2015 at 11:56 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #522 Reply With Quote
Quintain

Old November 1st, 2015, 06:17 AM
The unchained pack is new, can you give a rundown of what content should be in it? In other words, I have some Variant Multi-classes for DSP content that could be published (although it's not official).

Could another pack be created to be something like "Pathfinder Custom Pack" that could contain this stuff?
Quintain is offline   #523 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 1st, 2015, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintain View Post
The unchained pack is new, can you give a rundown of what content should be in it?
Basically stuff that uses the Unchained Rules and actually requires a Unchained License (ie Unchained Classes are required to load). The archetypes it currently contain are not official because in example the Unchained Monk is not suppose to be able to use any of the old archetypes. So really it does contain "custom" stuff.

Quote:
In other words, I have some Variant Multi-classes for DSP content that could be published (although it's not official).
Email me the stuff so I can take a look. The only issue I see right now is if the VMC requires both the 3PP Pack and the Unchained license to function we don't have a pack to support that.

We may get lucky and it only requires the DSP Things and if so we can create a Unchained UP source and put it into the 3PP Pack. But truth is I have not played around with the VMC stuff at all to know off the top of my head.

But if we can I have no issues adding this stuff into the Packs for next release.

Quote:
Could another pack be created to be something like "Pathfinder Custom Pack" that could contain this stuff?
I would prefer to not add another Pack at this time as it already takes me many hours to put together the ones I have. Like half a day. So adding another one is not something I am looking forward too.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #524 Reply With Quote
MadCat75

Send a message via Skype™ to MadCat75

Old November 1st, 2015, 10:47 AM
I DLed the 3PP pack last week......some pretty interesting stuff.

Now, if i decide to get the GM package, does it have the 3PP pack with it, also do i have to uninstall the 3PP pack and then install the GM pack
MadCat75 is offline   #525 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 1st, 2015, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCat75 View Post
I DLed the 3PP pack last week......some pretty interesting stuff.
Sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCat75 View Post
Now, if i decide to get the GM package, does it have the 3PP pack with it, also do i have to uninstall the 3PP pack and then install the GM pack
Just download and install the GM Pack and away you go. The only Pack that is not worth downloading for you is the Basic Pack. This is because the Basic Pack is inside the 3PP Pack and the GM Pack already. So its just a waste of bandwidth to download it again. But if you did it won't "hurt" anything. If you have an iPad this all works "exactly" the same now.

If you remove the GM Pack later then I would advise loading the 3PP Pack one more time. No need to download just go to "C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\download" and double click on Pack_3PP.hl to do the load again.

Hope that makes sense.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #526 Reply With Quote
MadCat75

Send a message via Skype™ to MadCat75

Old November 1st, 2015, 11:54 AM
Cool, thanx
MadCat75 is offline   #527 Reply With Quote
Sgmendez

Old November 6th, 2015, 05:41 PM
Just dropped by to post a small bug. The Vitalist Soulthief Method free first level power Collapse appears to not be using the correct Save DC value. For my character specifically it should be a 15 and it says that it is a 10, so it appears to not be adding the power level or the ability modifier.
Sgmendez is offline   #528 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 9th, 2015, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgmendez View Post
Just dropped by to post a small bug. The Vitalist Soulthief Method free first level power Collapse appears to not be using the correct Save DC value. For my character specifically it should be a 15 and it says that it is a 10, so it appears to not be adding the power level or the ability modifier.
Thanks for the bug report. I have added it to the to-do list.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #529 Reply With Quote
mao x yang

Old November 25th, 2015, 05:22 PM
hi Shadow

heads up a dup thing has pop up with the new mane update COM_GMPack_ModulePaizo - Bestiarys.user (line 4888) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('lGrioth'

thank for all you and the gang do for us
mao x yang is offline   #530 Reply With Quote