Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - D&D 5th Edition SRD

Notices

DaggerFortySix

Old April 25th, 2019, 12:03 PM
I have purchased 5E Kobold Press Heroes Bundle and have now been reading through the Midgard Heroes Handbook. The MHH offers several new weapon options which I would like to add to a character. Each new weapon option is specific to a certain type of weapon such a scimitar or composition bow and basically exchanges damage for something different such as causing the target to have speed drop to zero.

I have done some rather simple homebrew editing to my hero lab, but cannot figure out where or how to build these properties into the editor. Would someone with a better understanding point me in the right direction? Thanks!
DaggerFortySix is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
dungeonguru

Old April 26th, 2019, 03:24 AM
A simple way to do it would be to make copies of the weapons and add the text from the MHH into the Non-Dam Hit Effect field (wAttackEff). This would add the text to the end of the weapon's statblock and the text would show up on the mouseover/help button.

This will create a 2nd copy of the weapon in the list if you don't use the *Preclude or *Hidden options to override/hide the originals.
dungeonguru is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
DaggerFortySix

Old April 26th, 2019, 04:31 AM
Excellent, I'll give that a go. Thank you for the help!
DaggerFortySix is offline   #3 Reply With Quote