Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Fuzzy

Old April 23rd, 2014, 01:48 PM
Is there a way to activate special abilities and have the effects shown? In my example case, I'm talking about the Magus' Arcane Pool. Currently, the only thing it seems to do in HL is calculate/track the pool points, and alter the name to show the bonus is WOULD apply. I see no way to actually apply the bonus. I can manually add an adjustment to the Adjust tab, and it is reflected on the weapon, though it shows as 'untyped bonus'. Shouldn't there be, from the In-Play tab, a way to have the ability be activated, use a charge, show up in the Activated Abilities section, and automatically apply the appropriate bonus to the weapon?
Also, in trying to add the adjustments manually, I don't see a way to add special weapon traits to a weapon. I can add the Attack and Damage modifiers, but I see no way to add other traits (Keen, Vorpal, etc) as temporary adjustments.
As a workaround, i could create a magic weapon with the appropriate bonus, and switch to it when required, but then I'd have to create a different item for each potential choses special trait (5th level or higher magi can choose a special trait to add to their sword).
Am i missing an option somewhere? Is this just an incomplete implementation?
Fuzzy is offline   #1 Reply With Quote