Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > HLO - Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Notices

asvaldson

Old July 30th, 2020, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
There are 20 archetypes missing (out of 42). EVERYTHING else in the book is in place. We'll be getting the remaining archetypes added over the next week.

For a complete rundown of everything that's included, please see the release notes. The only thing missing is the collection of archetypes, and those are also flagged as such in the release notes.
Thank you for mentioning this. It goes without saying I should have read the release notes, but I about cried when I couldn't find the Medic dedication feat available when it should have been lol.
asvaldson is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
goodkinghadrian

Old July 30th, 2020, 05:46 AM
Just want to say thanks for having this ready on day 1
goodkinghadrian is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
Azgulor

Old July 31st, 2020, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodkinghadrian View Post
Just want to say thanks for having this ready on day 1
Hear! Hear!!
Azgulor is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
ronlugge

Old August 1st, 2020, 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
For a complete rundown of everything that's included, please see the release notes. The only thing missing is the collection of archetypes, and those are also flagged as such in the release notes.
So we should file a bug report for missing spells? (Blood Vendetta for my cleric, for example)
ronlugge is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Ryan F
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 1st, 2020, 10:16 AM
Hey Ron,

Absolutley! I have tried to block off some extra time this week to be sure I'm keeping an eye on the forums so we can to to get on top of distinct issues as they arise with the influx of new content but anytime you find a problem do let us know directly via writing to us in support or through the bug report feature.

That said I'm looking at the problem with that spell and I think I see the problem, but if you write an email it will help us track it far better than via the forums. Thanks!
Ryan F is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Dee Kay

Old August 1st, 2020, 02:18 PM
Hey just wondering why I can't see the new ancestries for the APG? I see the new classes, though. Am I missing something??

Thanks in advance.

I found the new ancestries. Thanks

Last edited by Dee Kay; August 1st, 2020 at 02:33 PM.
Dee Kay is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
ronlugge

Old August 3rd, 2020, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan F View Post
That said I'm looking at the problem with that spell and I think I see the problem, but if you write an email it will help us track it far better than via the forums. Thanks!
Definetely a will do -- just didn't want to file a bunch of bug reports that boiled down to 'give us time to work, it's already on our list of things not done'.
ronlugge is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
RKane_1

Old August 4th, 2020, 05:15 PM
Putting in my Vote for Medic as the next Archetype added.
RKane_1 is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 5th, 2020, 02:36 AM
Status update: We're finishing up the final bits now. More testing to do on Wednesday. Barring any unexpected surprises, we should release the remaining missing pieces on Thursday.
rob is offline   #19 Reply With Quote