Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RxGus

Old January 15th, 2021, 05:00 PM
A couple of thoughts:

I would prefer to not have a "two click" system to turn on active special abilities. Things like rage would work perfectly well as a check box. Right now, you have to click active, click another box and then close the window again. Same would go for arcane strike or others- each turn on/off is at least 3 clicks when it could be one.

I would also be curious to hear the reasoning behind a GM not being able to modify a PC character. It would be nice if I could set condition on the player myself (grappled, prone, etc) vs having to look and double check that they put it on (or picked the right one, etc).

I would also echo the questions about "When is it going to happen" for the group inventory, as well as spell adjustments. It will save our group a whole lot of time if the bard can just apply haste to everyone, instead of each person having to add it themselves.
RxGus is offline   #11 Reply With Quote