Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

GREEPA

Old May 29th, 2010, 02:51 AM
Hi

Apologies if I am posting this in the wrong forum

in The Empire Army book it states that you are allowed to give 100 points of magic items to certain Lords (General of the Empire , Arch Lector of Sigmar for example) howver when building a list from the programme there appears to be no option to do so

For example I wanted to one of the above Dispel Scroll but it appears I cannot .

Is this a known problem or am I missing something

Any comments more than welcome

Thanks
GREEPA is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
gilvagor

Old May 29th, 2010, 05:24 AM
Replied to you on the other post. But this is the correct section to post Warhammer questions to.

On the right hand side you will see Magic Weapon, Magic Armor, Talisman, and Enchanted Item. Click on the star and it will pull up another window with what ever options are available to you for that character. It will give you a running total of how many points you have in magic items just above Magic Weapon option.
gilvagor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Gensol

Old May 29th, 2010, 01:15 PM
Dispel scroll is an arcane item. Only wizards and wizard lords can have arcane items. Its illegal for everyone else to have arcane items. This is in your rule book under the magic section. I suggest reading the rule book a bit closer.
Gensol is offline   #3 Reply With Quote