Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ScruffyTheJanitor

Old March 14th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Is there a way to change the maximum availability of gear that can be purchased in HeroLab? My GM has made the max availability 4R (meaning we can get anything that isn't R or F, can only get R gear up to 4R, and nothing that is F).
ScruffyTheJanitor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
serrasin

Old March 23rd, 2013, 11:45 AM
I am having a similar issue. Our starting Availability has been raised to 16. Is there a way to adjust this?
serrasin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kyuhunter

Old February 1st, 2017, 09:42 AM
Gonna push this, since I have the same problem, and i don't really know how i can use the editor to achive this.. Our GM raised the max. avail to 18 and the starting money is tripled. Could i make a modified Prime Runner setting with these changes?
Kyuhunter is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Kyuhunter

Old February 1st, 2017, 10:26 AM
I have the same problem. I realise that this threat is almost 4 years old, but maybe someone can answer my question. Is there a way to duplicate the "Prime Runner" setting, but with triple the money and an availabilty of 18? I read somewhere that the editor should be able to do this, but I don't find the spot/way to do it.
Kyuhunter is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Kiirnodel

Old February 1st, 2017, 09:09 PM
So if you open up the Editor (Tools -> Show Editor), then go to the Tools tab.

From there, you can go to the Creation Cost Mechanics, use the Copy button to go ahead and copy the Prime Runner. Make sure to set the source to something of your own creation so you can turn it on/off. Once you've made the Creation Cost Mechanic, you also want to go to the Priority tab and duplicate the Resource priority selections and edit those also. Set those options to the same source so they turn on at the same time.

Let me know if you have trouble finding those things.
Kiirnodel is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Kyuhunter

Old February 1st, 2017, 10:56 PM
Awesome, thanks. Just didn't think that i would have to look under 'Tools'. Found everythin g I needed and more!
Kyuhunter is offline   #6 Reply With Quote