Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun

Notices

Traveler

Old November 17th, 2016, 05:41 PM
Has the idea of including an auto dice roller into the program ever come up? The dice pool without modifiers is there already. Could it be made a click button and it open and roll that dice pool?
Traveler is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Traveler

Old November 17th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Another thing that would be awesome IMO. Everyone in my runner group uses hero lab. If you could link all of them in a game and set a GM, they (the GM) could put in modifiers such as darkness etc and that updates everyones dice pool automatically and allow for low light vision, thermal, etc to offset those modifiers. I am sure this coding would take far longer than you currently have available, but would still be an amazing feature. I brought it up to my group and we all would even pay for just that feature.
Traveler is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Senko

Old December 4th, 2016, 12:11 AM
Sounds useful especially if you could set it up to link online for games with scattered people or even without if you trust the players. GM say's "Apply rain modifier" and people just click the option for their roles.
Senko is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 4th, 2016, 08:58 AM
Traveler, have you checked out the poll that's a stickied thread in this forum? Specifically the "Combat Situational Modifier Tracking" project?
Mathias is online now   #4 Reply With Quote