Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2010, 01:12 PM
(a bug reports thread for the June 26th, 2010 release)
Mathias is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old June 27th, 2010, 05:04 PM
I'm creating a 1st level Summoner. HL gives the button to create the Eidolon, but then when I try to edit it appears as though it's treating the Eidolon the same as any other Minion.

For example it asks me to choose a race, a favored class and a feat, and I can't see anywhere I'm able to choose a base form or evolutions.

I thought the Eidolon had been added in - I know I've seen stuff for it in the editor.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old June 27th, 2010, 05:14 PM
The race selector is where you select your base form. The evolutions are only visible once you have a base form.
Mathias is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old June 27th, 2010, 05:45 PM
That's what I thought at first; however I'm seeing 364 of the 406 races reading as valid selections, and no listing for 'Biped,' 'Quadruped,' or 'Serpentine,' which I'd thought were the only options available for Base Form.

It's probably something I'm missing - just not sure what it would be . . .
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 27th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
What's the timing of your script (In the Eval Scripts window, at the very top, is a Phase and Priority - what do those say)?
Final Phase Priority 5000 Index 1

Interesting, I now see two problems. The Dusty Rose (gives +1 insight to AC) doesn't grant +1 to CMD in P3.6 data (as it should but I'm not sure if it did in P3.5 data.) My custom item doesn't either now.

The debug window says tManBase and tMan show +3 (not taking into account the DCT feat which makes BAB +5?) and it does show BonInsight of 2. tCMB shows +8 and tCMD show 23 with tCMDflat of 20 (and a "align left text clrdisable ref ..." blurb on Final column.) Everything else is +0

For me CMD = 10 + 5 (five HD with DCT) + 5 STR + 2 DEX + 2 Insight + 1 Dodge

I changed it to Post-Attribute and it now shows CMD 25 with my item equipped, but with my item unequipped and the dusty rose equipped it shows 23 (when it should be 24 since CMD counts AC bonuses to Insight as well.)

New Bug reports, NOT all of these are for Lone Wolf (some are in ShadowChe's files and others):

1) Adopted Trait is now allowed, it used to be disallowed (but in 2.2 it is no longer called out as not allowed from the character traits section.)

2) Lapsed Faith (in Elves of Go) is no longer PFS allowed.

3) Taldor, Master of the Ledger and Taldan Knight (p29) are no longer PFS legal.

4) Ioun Stone, Onxy Rhomboid (3 will stack) don't stack (Tim Shadow's) and they should despite being enhancement bonuses (they are an exception to the don't stack rule.) There may be a couple other corner cases for items in there that stack.

5) Signal whistle is 1 gp and -2 sp instead of simply 8 sp?

6) Longbow 0 gp or 75 gp? If I search for it, I see it says it costs 0 gp and I can buy it for 0 gp. But if I search for Longbow, select Composite one and then back to Longbow, it now says 75 gp.

7) Goblet of Quenching 0 gp? Similar to #6, if I try to get this item, it shows 0gp. If I search for it with other items (like using "of") I can select another and then select it back to get the right price.
risner is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old June 27th, 2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by risner View Post
2) Lapsed Faith (in Elves of Go) is no longer PFS allowed.

3) Taldor, Master of the Ledger and Taldan Knight (p29) are no longer PFS legal.
Thanks for the report, fixed i......

Whoa think I was channeling Mathias their for a second.

Yea I don't know anything about Pathfinder Society play actually. Fortunately fixing what is and is not allowed for society games is very easy actually.

Open up the editor(Tools->Launch Editor....) and then click on File->Open Data File... in example PRPG_PC_ElvesOfGolarion.user. Then click on the trait tab. Then click on Lapsed Faith. Then in the bottom right of the window place a check mark next to Not Allowed for Pathfinder Society Characters. Click the blue Save button in the left bottom corner. Then click on "Test Now!" blue bottom in the Top Left.

Their you go no longer allowed. Its just that easy to do the same thing to any Thing listed in a .user file that you no longer want to show for PFS characters.

Hope that helps.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
risner

Old June 27th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Hope that helps.
I know how to fix it, but I thought others that use it might like them fixed "out of the box" ;-)

Another one for Mathias:
Additional Traits feat requires "Use Traits and Flaws" but Flaws (Unearthed Arcana?) are not allowed in PFS. So I created a "My Additional Traits" copy and made it depend on "Pathfinder Society Organized Play Character" and removed "Use Traits and Flaws" checkbox in it's sources.
risner is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old June 28th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
That's what I thought at first; however I'm seeing 364 of the 406 races reading as valid selections, and no listing for 'Biped,' 'Quadruped,' or 'Serpentine,' which I'd thought were the only options available for Base Form.

It's probably something I'm missing - just not sure what it would be . . .
Got it! Had 'Don't Restrict Companion Races' checked in the Configuration. I assumed that since I'd selected for a legal Pathfinder Society Organized Play character all of that other would be taken care of.

Last edited by Maidhc O Casain; June 28th, 2010 at 03:45 AM.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #8 Reply With Quote
Flappi

Old June 28th, 2010, 07:21 AM
The penalties from shaken, frightened and panicked seems to stack ; they shouldn't.

I added the weapon "masterwork dagger" to a character, and he gained a tracked ressources "masterwork dagger" in the in-play tab (usable once per day). The description of the ressources says "add this weapon to create a new constructed weapon". I don't know what it is, but it's very odd. x)

The weapons with the "trip" or the "disarm" property don't add their bonus to CMB for the disarm or the trip maneuver; and the weapons don't add the masterwork/magic bonus to the maneuver either (any weapon should add his bonus at least to disarm/sunder, since you can use the weapon to perform those maneuvers).

And in the weapons tab: having a weapon in each hand doesn't mean that you use both to do two-weapon fighting. I have a bard who use a whip and a sickle; he has the two weapons in his hand, and the weapon he use depends on the distance of the enemy (he never use TWF).

Last edited by Flappi; June 28th, 2010 at 08:40 AM.
Flappi is offline   #9 Reply With Quote
Imper1um

Old June 28th, 2010, 08:38 AM
Journal output is messed. First, it doesn't show the title in the Journal Entry. Also, it shows 0 Prestige Points gained when I gain 1-2 each time.
Imper1um is offline   #10 Reply With Quote