Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

Sorrior

Old July 13th, 2019, 07:33 PM
As the title says i go to try and load up the prgenes for PFS annnd i do not see the magus..Likely a few other classes are missing too. As such i am wondering what i can do to get it..Or if anyone has a copy of it/ tips on transferring him over

also some pregens register as not having all skill points or too many skills
Sorrior is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
claudekennilol

Old July 18th, 2019, 11:36 AM
There were some iconics that did not have PFS pregens for a very long time. I doubt that answers your specific question, just some context (I haven't been involved with PFS for a couple years now).

Also the official pregens have all kinds of issues, so there will be errors with them that you can't legally do yourself (for example I believe the skald has Weapon Focus at level 1 even though he has 0 bab)--and as you noticed, a lot of them have the wrong number of skill points.
claudekennilol is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old July 18th, 2019, 03:10 PM
One common error seen in NPC statblocks, though I don't think this applies to the Iconic, is giving clerics heavy armor (which they are not proficient in, resulting in large attack penalties). System is complex, with a lot of rules to keep track of, so mistakes are bound to happen. Hero Lab is here to try and help with that sort of thing.
Aaron is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old July 19th, 2019, 11:57 AM
To expand on the "Why?" for Seltyiel in PFS: originally he was an Eldritch Knight, not a Magus. He was also Lawful Evil, which isn't an allowed alignment. The PFS folks skipped him for many years after Ultimate Magic came out.

Parody is offline   #4 Reply With Quote