Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

criik

Old November 13th, 2013, 07:39 PM
I am using the editor to create a new race based off of the traits from the ARG Race Builder. The reason that I am doing this is because otherwise I cannot find any way to assign Favored Class Bonuses to the classes based on a "base race". The first time that I created a race, it seemed to go just fine. I found all of the traits that I had picked out according to the "Advanced" Race (20 race point). However, when I created a second race, now I get warnings when I use the race that "Advanced Traits can only be taken with races with more than 10 race points." I cannot find anywhere in the editor to flag the race as being an advanced race or that it "has more than 10 race points". I have compared that race with my other previously built race, and I cannot find any areas that would flag that race as an advanced versus my new one.

I am looking for either a) a way to flag this race as advanced so that the warnings stop, or b) a way to just use the race builder but to select which "race" I can select the favored class bonus from.

Thanks in advance.
criik is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Aaron

Old November 14th, 2013, 09:15 AM
I suspect you have bootstrapped the same picks used to add racial abilities in the race creator (these are Custom Racial Traits) directly to your race, which is why it is throwing errors. There should be a Racial Special that is the equivalent of each Custom Racial Trait, so bootstrap the Racial Special ability instead.

Racial Specials start with "ra" and Custom Racial Traits start with "rt"
Aaron is offline   #2 Reply With Quote