Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 11th, 2016, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
The Ids listed are core rulebook spells, but none of them are the right spell to use in most cases - they're not the wizard...cleric...druid...bard (sorry if I got the priority order for which spell to use as an SLA wrong, I'm working from memory on that) - suggestion at level 3 is the one to use and charm monster at level 4 is the one to use, but here they're using the level 2 and 3 versions.

My guess for what to check would be that originally, the race set up its SLAs with the wrong spells, and had an eval script to make some kind of modifications to those SLAs. Then, when HL added the option to report an error if an SLA was built on the wrong spell, the SLA bootstrap was fixed, but not the eval script.

That's the kind of error that wouldn't be caught until you actually tested the race, and I don't think it would be reported to the user as an error unless Enable Data File Debugging is turned on, so few people would actually see it.
That could be and would make sense. I have logged this into GitHub to be looked at when I get time. If its just in the eval script that will make the fix easier as I don't have to redo the stock files.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 12th, 2016, 07:48 PM
This is fixed and will be out in the next release. If you want it ahead of time and you know how to manually install a user file then you can download it direct from GitHub HERE.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote