Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DracynNacht

Old February 5th, 2020, 08:15 PM
I'm trying to remove Realmworks from a computer so I can install a different account. But when I've uninstalled and reinstalled my information stayed and won't let me remove my login name.
DracynNacht is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Dunkin

Old February 7th, 2020, 09:37 PM
I am suffering from the same problem. I accidentally loaded my player version on my laptop when I really needed the GM version. Please help him and, therefore, help me in the process.
Dunkin is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Parody

Old February 8th, 2020, 12:01 AM
First, make sure you sync and/or back up your data if you have anything you need to keep.

To change Realm Works users under the same Windows account on a machine, you need to move, rename, or delete the MASTER.REALM file stored in your user folder (or the Realm Works folder that contains it). This file is stored in your Windows user profile. You can get there by putting "%APPDATA%\LWD Technology, Inc\Realm Works" into the Run dialog (Win-R or right-click the Start menu button and pick Run) and hitting Enter.

If what you want is to have two people using Realm Works on the same machine, each should have their own Windows user account. Switch Windows users to switch between different sets of user data.

Hope this helps.

Parody is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Catalyst

Old February 8th, 2020, 11:30 AM
YES! IT WORKS!! Thank you so so so so much!
Catalyst is offline   #4 Reply With Quote