Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Card Vault Forums > Card Vault

Notices

noobzor

Old April 15th, 2013, 09:49 PM
I noticed that on the "Products Supported" page for Card Vault, it lists Rage as "Coming Soon", but the dates on the other sections are from 10 years ago. Is the Rage data file currently being worked on by someone, or is that just old information?

I ask because I recently dug out my Rage collection and want to start filling in some gaps and would like to keep track of it all in Card Vault. I have the complete spoiler info for the game, and if there is no data file in the works, I may create one myself. If someone is already working on this, though, I will wait. Or, if it is someone in the community working on it, and they would like some help, I could maybe contribute in some way.
noobzor is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
noobzor

Old April 20th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Well, since I haven't heard anything, and I don't know where else to look, I went ahead and started building some Rage data files. I don't have a lot of time to work on this, and I have no idea what I am doing, so it may take me a while. Instead of creating all the xml by hand, I am writing a little program to generate the xml from an excel spreadsheet of the spoiler data. I've got most of the basic skeleton working (I can at least pull it up in Card Vault), but there is a long way to go.

If anyone hears of someone that is already working on Rage data files, or has made the attempt in the past, I would appreciate some input or even some collaboration.

If I manage to come up with something useful, I will share whatever I can, through the appropriate channels.
noobzor is offline   #2 Reply With Quote