Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - d20 System

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
stephanmartins
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11

Old September 21st, 2013, 06:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Sure. You can request anything you want. Check the domains from the Spell Compendium. Some of the ones you want may already be there. I'll take a look next week at them. Not sure about how to enter gods though. That may be a bit trickier.
Unfortunately, some of the ones that I want (like Renewal) aren't in there =/
stephanmartins is offline   #151 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,053

Old September 23rd, 2013, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanmartins View Post
Unfortunately, some of the ones that I want (like Renewal) aren't in there =/
Are you sure? I am seeing Renewal in mine. If you check Spell Compendium in your configure hero window, you should see it.
Sendric is offline   #152 Reply With Quote
stephanmartins
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 11

Old September 23rd, 2013, 07:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sendric View Post
Are you sure? I am seeing Renewal in mine. If you check Spell Compendium in your configure hero window, you should see it.
Oops, my bad! It wasn't checked -- the Domains are really there
stephanmartins is offline   #153 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,053

Old September 23rd, 2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanmartins View Post
Oops, my bad! It wasn't checked -- the Domains are really there
One thing that should probably be done at some point is to source the domains that exist in both the Spell Compendium and FR to both sources. That way people who want the domains from FR, but not the excess ones from the Compendium or its spells can do so.
Sendric is offline   #154 Reply With Quote
dgagnon99
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 30

Old September 29th, 2013, 08:17 AM
Hello all,

As part of my latest campaign, I am playing a drow. however, my DM is using a character template that is different from what is in the 3.5 version. I am looking for suggestion and guidance as to how to mod/create this alternate version of the Drow for HL.

Thanks,
dgagnon99 is offline   #155 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,053

Old September 30th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgagnon99 View Post
Hello all,

As part of my latest campaign, I am playing a drow. however, my DM is using a character template that is different from what is in the 3.5 version. I am looking for suggestion and guidance as to how to mod/create this alternate version of the Drow for HL.

Thanks,
You can use the editor. Unfortunately, without any specifics I can't tell you much more than that. If you have a specific question about it, please create a new topic and we'd be happy to help you out.
Sendric is offline   #156 Reply With Quote
bodrin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 1,265

Old October 1st, 2013, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgagnon99 View Post
Hello all,

As part of my latest campaign, I am playing a drow. however, my DM is using a character template that is different from what is in the 3.5 version. I am looking for suggestion and guidance as to how to mod/create this alternate version of the Drow for HL.

Thanks,
If you can post the template details we can help you with the coding implementation.

Without any details then we really can't guide you along.

I haven't done any stuff for the D20 community in a while so this will be an opportunity to dive back in before starting another Pathfinder project.

--
Bodrin

Dormio Forte Somnio


Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #157 Reply With Quote
jconover
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1

Old October 12th, 2013, 09:22 AM
For PH2 - the "Distracting Attack" ranger alternative class feature does the following:

Level 4:
Replaces: If you select this feature, you do not gain Animal Companion
Benefit: new feat "Distracting Attack" - Whenever you hit an enemy with a weapon attack (melee or ranged), that enemy is considered flanked by you for the purpose of adjudicating your allies attacks.

Can you offer some suggestions on how to implement this in the editor?
jconover is offline   #158 Reply With Quote
Sendric
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,053

Old October 14th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jconover View Post
For PH2 - the "Distracting Attack" ranger alternative class feature does the following:

Level 4:
Replaces: If you select this feature, you do not gain Animal Companion
Benefit: new feat "Distracting Attack" - Whenever you hit an enemy with a weapon attack (melee or ranged), that enemy is considered flanked by you for the purpose of adjudicating your allies attacks.

Can you offer some suggestions on how to implement this in the editor?
If you have the community set, you can take a look at the Spiritual Guide variant (from Complete Champion) to see how to remove the Animal Companion class feature. For adding the feat, simply create the Distracting Attack feat, and bootstrap it to the variant. If you need further help, please let me know.
Sendric is offline   #159 Reply With Quote
Lonewolf147
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 137

Old November 2nd, 2013, 02:08 AM
I'm wondering if all the monsters you've added to this dataset are actually loadable and ready? If so, where do I find them? If not, does that mean that just the 'race' of the monster is available and I have to build them?

For example, I want to load a simple Ettin. I see the race for one, but I don't see anything to import from Stock or a .por file in the d20 directory.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #160 Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® - Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
wolflair.com copyright ©1998-2016 Lone Wolf Development, Inc. View our Privacy Policy here.