Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion

Notices

CelticREI

Send a message via AIM to CelticREI Send a message via MSN to CelticREI Send a message via Yahoo to CelticREI

Old August 22nd, 2011, 09:05 PM
Recently my laptop gave out (it was a trooper, and will be missed... after I go 'Office Space' on it...)
Anyways, I'll be getting a new laptop near the end of Sept and until then I'm using my wife's laptop during her off hours. I'd like to use HeroLab but I'm afraid of using up my 'second' install as I want to make sure I can install my stuff on my new laptop when I get it.

My question is: Is there a way to 'remove' a laptop/computer as registered so I can have it on my wife's laptop until I get my new one and then transfer it to that laptop? I'm not talking about it being on 3, or even 2, computers at once as when I have it on my new laptop I plan to uninstall it from my wife's machine.

I hope what I'm asking is possible, I'm going through character making withdrawal lol
CelticREI is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:45 PM
Please send an email to support@wolflair.com that explains your situation. There's no way to "remove" an association between a license and a computer, but I'm pretty sure we can work something out to get you through this transitional stage and keep you running smoothly.
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote