Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Schedim

Old March 25th, 2015, 01:37 AM
The classes are one thing, and could probably be easiest to solve through Archetypes as suggested.

I'm actually more curious about if there are other rules options, in the vein of Armor/DR and such, which will perhaps has extensive effects systemwise.
Schedim is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
nullPointer

Old March 25th, 2015, 03:23 AM
Armor/DR was introduced with Ultimate Combat, and already exists in HL
Under Configure Hero, it's one of the options you can select for Variant Rules, along with the Wounds/Vigor system, etc
nullPointer is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
RavenX
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 25th, 2015, 02:07 PM
Personally, I can say this book has options in it that I would not allow in my campaigns. One problem I've had with Pathfinder is that it starts to lag at high levels and it takes my players forever to figure out what they're going to do with all the options they have. Some of these options are just additional bookkeeping that I don't want at my table, personally.

RavenX Pronouns: She/Her

Please do not PM me to inquire about datafiles I coded "for personal use" such as Exalted, World of Darkness, AD&D, or Warhammer 40K Roleplaying. I appreciate your interest, but I do not own the Intellectual Property rights to these game systems. Nor do I have permission from any of the Publishers to distribute the data files. As such, I cannot distribute the work I have done with community on these files. They are "for personal use" only. Thank you.

I am far too busy these days to answer emails. If you message me here there is no guarantee I will get back to you at all.
RavenX is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Schedim

Old March 29th, 2015, 06:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullPointer View Post
Armor/DR was introduced with Ultimate Combat, and already exists in HL
Under Configure Hero, it's one of the options you can select for Variant Rules, along with the Wounds/Vigor system, etc
I know, I was comparing option, not all is about new classes (we have enough of that already).

The mechanisms around mythic was an interesting tack, I look forward to what they give us on this leg...
Schedim is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Schedim

Old March 29th, 2015, 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenX View Post
Personally, I can say this book has options in it that I would not allow in my campaigns. One problem I've had with Pathfinder is that it starts to lag at high levels and it takes my players forever to figure out what they're going to do with all the options they have. Some of these options are just additional bookkeeping that I don't want at my table, personally.
Analysis paralysis is indeed a problem!
Schedim is offline   #15 Reply With Quote