Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gree

Old February 11th, 2009, 01:10 PM
I have installed Army builder on a computer, but now I want to install it on a diffrent one.

Unfourtunatly I have thrown away the box with the acess code. I have the license number but no acess code. Can I get another one sent to me?
Gree is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Gree

Old February 14th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Anyone?
Gree is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 16th, 2009, 01:20 PM
You can always get your license numbers re-sent to you whenever you want - automatically. Go to the License menu within the product and select the aptly named option. This takes you to our license adminsitration server, where you can enter you email address and the license numbers are sent out.

Just make sure that you keep your email address updated on our server. You can access that option with a different menu choice on the License menu.
rob is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Gree

Old May 9th, 2009, 05:43 PM
I bought mine in a store, so I don't know how that would affect things since I did not get my liscense in an email.

Anyway I went to the link and entered my email and it said it did not have any email on record.

Last edited by Gree; May 9th, 2009 at 05:48 PM.
Gree is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old May 12th, 2009, 08:13 PM
When you purchased the product, it should have included license card. When you first installed the product, you should have entered the license number and access code on the card, along with your email address. When you did that, your email address would thereafter be linked to your license number on our server, allowing you to retrieve your license number automatically at any time by entering that email address.

The only exception to this would be if you purchased a copy of AB that was used. If someone else already activated your license number, then their email address would be associated with the license. However, the license would not have been re-activated for you and you would remain stuck in demo mode. Since you successfully activated the product on the first computer, you purchased as new copy and everything should be fine.

That being said, if your email address was entered incorrectly when you first activated the license, that would explain why your email address is not being found on our server. To solve this, you'll need to send an email directly to support@wolflair.com. Include your name, license number, and correct email address. Be sure to also include a description of the problem. Nancy should be able to get things sorted out for you if you provide her with all the details she needs.
rob is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Gree

Old August 21st, 2010, 04:03 PM
I apologize if this is necromancy, but I have ran into the same problem again recently.

To clarify, I do have my license number. I just need my acess code in order to activate the army builder.
Gree is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 31st, 2010, 02:22 PM
After the first time you activate your license, you shouldn't need the access code. If you're still running into issues, I recommend you email support@wolflair.com with a full description of your problem - they should be able to fix things up for you.
Colen is offline   #7 Reply With Quote