Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Notices

gkrywusha

Old December 12th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Sorry to bother...new to Hero Lab and the forums...

While Hero Lab has saved me SO much time already with a new Pathfinder campaign I'm starting during the holidays, I'm just a bit frustrated about the addon packages.

I have a player who wants to play a Magus with the Bladebound archetype. I buy the Ultimate Magic data to find that the black blade isn't implemented.

I have a player who wants to play a Monk with the Empty Hand archetype. I find the improvised weapon capability isn't implemented yet.

Frankly, I paid for these addons and they aren't done. I know there's alot there. And I'm not dissing the quality. The product is fantastic. But the Monk stuff is from the Advanced Player's Guide. The Bladebound Archetype is in Ultimate Magic. The black blade is still not implemented. And people have been talking about this since August. Not last month or even two. That doesn't seem right.

There hasn't been any updates to this implementation in awhile. How about letting people know please what's up.

I love gaming, I do. But I had a stroke two years ago and money from disability is quite minimal. Buying Hero Lab was a great choice and money well spent. The extra data packages...I'm not so sure on.

Thanks for all your hard work and a great product.

Greg K.
gkrywusha is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
lordrodd

Old December 22nd, 2011, 04:12 PM
Any update yet on where this is at?
lordrodd is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 1st, 2012, 09:24 PM
Sorry for the delay on the Bladebound stuff - we've been working like crazy on a number of things over the last few months, like getting the Hero Lab for the Beginner Box out, working on Hero Lab for the Mac, and of course the Bestiary 3. Things just don't let up.

The good news is that we now have all that behind us, so we can take a breather and fill in some of the stuff we're missing. We're hoping to address the Bladebound issue this month, and I'll look at the Empty Hand archetype and see if we can work on it too.
Colen is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
gkrywusha

Old January 13th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Thank you very much for the reply. Please let us know how it's going. Looking forward to this.

Sincerely,

Greg K.
gkrywusha is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
Gurby

Old January 27th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colen View Post
Sorry for the delay on the Bladebound stuff - we've been working like crazy on a number of things over the last few months, like getting the Hero Lab for the Beginner Box out, working on Hero Lab for the Mac, and of course the Bestiary 3. Things just don't let up.

The good news is that we now have all that behind us, so we can take a breather and fill in some of the stuff we're missing. We're hoping to address the Bladebound issue this month, and I'll look at the Empty Hand archetype and see if we can work on it too.

I'm Waiting for it as well!! You Guys rock!!
Gurby is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 27th, 2012, 12:49 PM
If it's any consolation, I'm also playing a Bladebound Magus in an ongoing game, so they've been making the *boss* wait as well. That should be a good indication of how slammed we've been....
rob is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 27th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
If it's any consolation, I'm also playing a Bladebound Magus in an ongoing game, so they've been making the *boss* wait as well.
Damn!

I think this issue should be on someone's "Yearly Review" process.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
John
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 29th, 2012, 08:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Damn!

I think this issue should be on someone's "Yearly Review" process.
It's worse than that; he's threatened to kill our characters!
John is offline   #28 Reply With Quote
Hargert

Old January 31st, 2012, 09:05 AM
Well you better get working on it right away! On that note you should kill one character now to send a message. If not they are going to think that they can goof off all day and not have to pay for it.
Hargert is offline   #29 Reply With Quote
CapeCodRPGER

Old February 1st, 2012, 03:39 PM
Its in with the new update. Thank you.
CapeCodRPGER is offline   #30 Reply With Quote