Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Shadowrun
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Vytek

Old August 18th, 2014, 07:54 AM
Can we get the ability to duplicate gear entries ? I want to buy several copies of the same drone, and don't want to have to go through the process of re-creating them over and over again.

----

x3 MCT Fly-Spy Minidrones w/ Sensor Array Rating 3
Camera (Capacity 3 w/ Low-light, Flare Compensation, Vision Magnification), Camera (Capacity 3 w/ Thermographic, Flare Compensation, Vision Magnification), Laser Microphone (Capacity 2 w/ Select Sound Filter 2), Directional Microphone (Capacity 3 w/ Audio Enhancement 1, Select Sound Filter 2), Motion Sensor, Olfactory Sensor, Ultrasound, Radio Signal Scanner (Rating 3) - 20,250 nuyen

I can't figure out how to add in Olfcatory Sensor, Ultrasound, Radio Signal Scanner, and and the Directional Microphone to the Drone.

When outputting the Drone to the character sheet it just lists the Drone, and not any of the modifications to it as well. It would be helpful to have a small microsheet with the stats for the drones. Riggers would find this very useful.
Vytek is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Alistair

Old August 18th, 2014, 09:37 AM
There aren't any rules for adding sensors to vehicles yet in 5th edition, that I can find in either SR5 core, or Run & Gun. Must have to wait for the Rigger/Decker expansion, I guess.

Adding a sensor container to the drone or vehicle's cargo makes the contents show up on its sheet and statblock, though.

Edit: Making a camera one of those sensors doesn't show the camera's mods. Would need to ad a camera or mic to its cargo, as the sheet only looks one level deep for mods.
Alistair is offline   #2 Reply With Quote