Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Data Files > Warhammer Fantasy 8th Ed.

Notices

EdSteiner

Old March 23rd, 2013, 12:08 PM
Will review and adjust
EdSteiner is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
hardyworld

Old March 24th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arclight79 View Post
Intressting, never read the chaos dwarves book. So a reason I never found it then. Thanks for enlighting me Is there a way for me to add another listing for armies so it would look like this maybe:

Warriors of Chaos
Warriors of Chaos (inc Chaos Dwarves)

Where the top one is clean of chaos dwarves and the bottom is the current one?
I agree. I'd be nice if the CD units could be turned on or off as options for the army. Or as a separate list as you described. Whichever is easier to implement.

Thanks for all your effort! We all appreciate it!
hardyworld is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 26th, 2013, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardyworld View Post
I agree. I'd be nice if the CD units could be turned on or off as options for the army. Or as a separate list as you described. Whichever is easier to implement.

Thanks for all your effort! We all appreciate it!
With the next release I have tagged the CD units to not show unless you select "Show Chaos Dwarf Units in WoC", however I want everyone to remember that reguardless this these selected CD units can be taken without requiring an opponent permission like forge world and at el like things. Because it is very clearly states "blah blah these units may be taken in a standard Warriors of Chaos list". So until that is removed or FAQ'd away, it is just like hey our WoC Daemon Prince it not really daemonic so light spells dont hurt them extra blah blah, go figure GW.
EdSteiner is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
RICHARDC1967

Old March 29th, 2013, 04:26 AM
When I pick an Arcane item from the equipment section, and then the "Chaos Familiar" item from the "Mutations and Powers" section for my sorcerer I get a "Too many Arcane items" error message in my validation report..Also thanks for the current and future updates..we really appreciate your hard work

Last edited by RICHARDC1967; March 29th, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
RICHARDC1967 is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
naloth

Old March 29th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 View Post
When I pick an Arcane item from the equipment section, and then the "Chaos Familiar" item from the "Mutations and Powers" section for my sorcerer I get a "Too many Arcane items" error message in my validation report..Also thanks for the current and future updates..we really appreciate your hard work
You should... If you check the book many of the gifts double as items for a slot.
naloth is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
RICHARDC1967

Old March 29th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naloth View Post
You should... If you check the book many of the gifts double as items for a slot.
if that's the case then it should be removed from the Mutations and Powers section and added to the Arcane section to avoid confusion.

Last edited by RICHARDC1967; March 29th, 2013 at 02:02 PM.
RICHARDC1967 is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
EdSteiner

Old March 29th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICHARDC1967 View Post
if that's the case then it should be removed from the Mutations and Powers section and added to the Arcane section to avoid confusion.
Cannot do that either because they are purchased with diffent points pools.

IE Magic Items points allowed, Daemonic Gift points allowed (Now Muts and Powers)
EdSteiner is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
Mad Dave

Old March 29th, 2013, 03:39 PM
2.55 is looking great! Keep up the good work Guys.
Mad Dave is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
DilemmaEnder

Old March 30th, 2013, 04:46 AM
On Pg 85 of WoC (New Hardback) it states that Archaon has a Shield in addition to his Armour of Morkar. This would take his AS from the listed 3+ on foot to the appropriate 2+. Also it would make his mounted AS go to 1+ when selecting Dorghar. Currently this Shield does not seem to be taken into account. It does not state in the Armour of Morkar description (listed on Pg 48) that it includes this shield so it should be an extra item and provide said bonuses. Also, according to the new stats listed for them on Pg 88 of the WoC, Chaos Sorcerer heroes now have 2 base attacks. They are coming up with 3 base attacks in AB. Lastly, Thank You for all your hard work! It does not go unappreciated.
DilemmaEnder is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
DilemmaEnder

Old March 30th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Daemon Princes of Tzeentch are still receiving the 1 point Ward Save bonus, going from 5+ to 4+ Ward, which no longer occurs due to advent of new Deamon of ... Rules in current WoC. Instead of a 4+ Ward Save they are supposed to have the ability to Re-roll Ward save rolls of 1.
DilemmaEnder is offline   #100 Reply With Quote