Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

stormysbd1

Old April 13th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Try the configure hero option under the Character heading. There you can tick the options you want to display or hide as defaults. Look under user content first then scroll to find anything else.
Ok i have tryed this too but when i goto the Configure hero the box is grayed out under User Content and it states " no user source is defined.

I have put the Warlock in the Data/Pathfinder folder and ran the tests. It stated i can use the warlock data now.
stormysbd1 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old April 13th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormysbd1 View Post
Ok i have tryed this too but when i goto the Configure hero the box is grayed out under User Content and it states " no user source is defined.

I have put the Warlock in the Data/Pathfinder folder and ran the tests. It stated i can use the warlock data now.
In that case then, you haven't allocated a source for your custom data so it becomes an extra dataset to the core rules which you won't be able to toggle on/off. If you don't mind not having this facility then it's no big deal.

However what appears to have resolved itself is when you reloaded HL the data recompiled, just hitting the test now won't automatically show the new data you have to recompile the data files. Press CTRL+R after the test now button but make sure you are on the main HL program screen.

Last edited by bodrin; April 13th, 2011 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
bodrin is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
stormysbd1

Old April 14th, 2011, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=bodrin; Press CTRL+R after the test now button but make sure you are on the main HL program screen.[/QUOTE]

By main HL program screen, do you mean the screen were you check for updates and choose your data set or the character screen?
stormysbd1 is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Sendric

Old April 14th, 2011, 09:15 AM
I think he just means not the editor. You need to be looking at your portfolio, though it can be any tab. BTW, CTL+R only works if you check "Enable Data File Debugging" in the Develop menu. I don't know if this is on by default now, but when I first bought the program it was not.
Sendric is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
stormysbd1

Old April 14th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Thx. I will give it a try again tonight when I get home. Thx everyone.

Now if anyone is working on the Warmage, which would be great. I do not know enough about coding in HL yet but I am trying.
stormysbd1 is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Hargert

Old February 16th, 2012, 05:53 AM
Thank you so much for making this, I was going to attempt it as a new user but now I can just tweak it for my game.
Hargert is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Hargert

Old June 21st, 2013, 09:01 AM
I know this is quite old but I was going to use this but it no longer seems to work. I get a "Non-existend bootstrap thing" error when I try to test it. Anyone have a fixed version or can direct me at what I need to look at?
Hargert is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
Pezmerga

Old June 21st, 2013, 09:19 AM
Here is some 3.5 stuff. Has the Warlock in it.
Attached Files
File Type: email 3.5 Material.user (187.5 KB, 134 views)
Pezmerga is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
tooley1chris

Old October 14th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Anyway I could talk you into adding the Hellfire Warlock? Should be a pretty simple copy/paste then add the hellfire prestige class abilitiies Hellfire Blast, Hellfire Shield, ect...
Please? Pretty Please with infernal sprinkles?
tooley1chris is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
CrazyAl11

Old July 28th, 2014, 03:48 PM
Ok so it must be me but where do I stick your .user file in order for HL to see it and add it to its database? I download it, it opens HL when I click it and then nothing happens, I know it's been over a year but did something else change?
CrazyAl11 is offline   #20 Reply With Quote