Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

FoxPhoenix135

Old July 13th, 2010, 04:15 PM
Hello all, I've been having a problem with getting AB 2.0 (on a CD) to coexist with the AB 3.x It should be noted that I am on a 64-bit version of windows vista.

I try to import a data file for 2.0 into the program, and it says it is successful, but the game system never appears. I have them installed in 2 separate folders, so can anybody tell me some things to try and get it working? I need my Vor: The Maelstrom files!

Lacking that, how is the progress on the 2.x to 3.x data file converter program going? That too would solve my problem.

Thanks for the help,

Foxphoenix135
FoxPhoenix135 is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 13th, 2010, 07:04 PM
It sounds like you installed V2.0, but never installed the updates after that. If you install data files that require V2.2 and you are running V2.0, they will not appear. Check the updates for V2.0 and download the most recent version (which I think is V2.2c). At that point, the data files should magically appear, as V2.2c will know how to read them properly.

The conversion tool to go from V2.x to V3.0 was released 5 years ago. Please see my post about it within the thread below for more details.
http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=7528
rob is offline   #2 Reply With Quote