Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Feature Requests
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
goviwan

Send a message via Skype™ to goviwan

Old September 20th, 2014, 12:59 AM
I looked through the "Printing/Export" posts and thought this might not be a perfect match there and would get buried beneath all the other discussion occurring there, so I apologize if this is already discussed somewhere and I missed it.

I am curious about the possibility of copying similar content (like the D20 SRD or core rules I've entered manually for quick reference) from one realm to another. I might have a Forgotten Realms campaign going and also an Eberron campaign and D20-based game, each of which uses similar core rules. I don't want to have to re-enter that data for each "realm." Is there a way to do this currently? If not, then I'd really like to see that added as an option in the future.

I'm assuming that will be a standard feature with the advent of purchased content, but it would be nice to be able to "sync" similar custom-content between realms that I've created. The copyrighted data doesn't get printed or exported, just copied from one file to another, all the while remaining inside of RW. Just a thought.

Otherwise, the software seems pretty well designed.

Last edited by goviwan; September 20th, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
goviwan is offline   #1 Reply With Quote