Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Army Builder Forums > Army Builder

Notices

Destrin

Old July 29th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Hi,

I was a multi year AB subscriber but I failed to renew when my license expired back in January (various reasons, mostly mortgage related!). I've just read the July update mail which mentioned the licensing changes - am I better off buying a one year extension now to get the 'lifetime' renewal, or is it going to be better for me to wait until the license update site has updated to your new terms? Or am I going to get lifetime renewal suddenly become available to me anyway in August because I bought the product once?

(I'd favour the very last be answered in the positive but I just want to know if I should do anything now!)
Destrin is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old July 29th, 2013, 11:24 AM
Hello there! Active Army Builder licenses will no longer require yearly extensions to access program and data file updates for Army Builder 3 as of August 1st (and all new licenses purchased after August 1). So for your situation, we would recommend activating your license again prior to August 1st. We will then provide a credit for the remaining time on the license. Hope that clarifies things for you. =)
liz is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Destrin

Old July 29th, 2013, 11:54 PM
It certainly does, thank you
Destrin is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Destrin

Old February 27th, 2014, 12:28 PM
I haven't seen anything regarding credit on this since I renewed back in July. Are you guys still working on the new purchasing site and will we see it then?
Destrin is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
liz
Ex-Staff
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 27th, 2014, 01:46 PM
Destrin, yes we're still working on the new purchasing site. Once it's up and running, you'll see the credit then.
liz is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Destrin

Old February 28th, 2014, 12:38 AM
Coolies, thanks, I imagine the Realm Works development is cutting into the dev time for that
Destrin is offline   #6 Reply With Quote